• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

What the f*ck? (1 Viewer)

Wow. I bought one of these - unfolded and signed by Montfort - about two years ago for $40.
That price is nuts.

Wow. Still. Good to see a publisher get this kind of dough for what he published, instead of others....

Yes, I have 5 or 6 of thses, nicely rolled in a tube. May be time to break them out.

Bill

Break one this way Bill! Seriously, this is one item I have looked at recently, but I always draw the line at about $20... Now this one's gone for $200? :eek:

I like to hang Bukowski bits on the wall, but I don't have a wall good enough for a $200 poster.

And no TMF in sight :confused:

Hopefully, Scott has many more left and I'll snag one for a more realistic price.

eBay - you just never know do you.

Hi,
I'll sell you one at a reasonable price. Contact me offlist at bill
@bospress.net. I know that $200 or anything near that is unreasonable. $20 sounds better...

Bill

Of course, it's worth whatever anyone is willing to pay for it, but that's not how I would spend $200 on Bukowski. Makes me sick to think my 2 original letters (one with a good drawing, one mutilated) brought $500 and this poster (must be many out there) brought $200. Crazy. But that's eBay. So unpredictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back