• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

What the hell??? (1 Viewer)

What the hell???

$T2eC16dHJGYE9noojie6BQ3mlBhljw~~60_12.JPG

Talk about willful ignorance from that seller!

I know with ever cell in my body that this is not signed by Bukowski.

If I remember correctly, this is not the first time this joke of a book has come up for auction on eBay.

The seller will likely not listen to reason as it contradicts the STORY.

Bill

p.s. I have a book here signed by "Jeebus". I'm pretty sure that it is signed by Jesus Christ and that was the name that his friends called him. I have no evidence of this, but I bought the book from a guy who lived near a church....

"I can't find where Bukowsky sign his name Chuckie, but I do know that this was purchased from an estate sale of an architect with some ties to the literary world."

You can't say that the seller isn't funny.

He did sign a few things as "Chuckie" but always with the second part being "Cheese." I'd say that story is rock solid. We all know that architects with ties to the literary world only own books signed by the author. I heard that this particular architect designed many restaurants, which is why Bukowski broke out the "Chuckie" for him. They were tight buddies and it was an inside joke they had many a laugh over. A steal at $795.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back