• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Where to buy Bukowski T-Shirt? (1 Viewer)

Hi all,

I have only got into The Buk quite recently, and I have been googling him and finding out more about him and his life; hence my discovery of this forum.

Anyway, in Google images I saw a black and white photo of Buk with his arm around who I assume is one of the Lindas of his life, and they're both wearing a simple white t-shirt which has a photo of Buk's face and simply says BUKOWSKI underneath. Since I saw that photo, I determined that I must own one of these shirts. But I haven't had any luck in finding one for sale, nor can I even find that original photo again in Google Images.

I have been able to find other Buk shirts, but they mostly have just quotes of his printed on them, or maybe a photo and a quote or something. I have also found shirts with that close up, front on photo of him kinda snarling with a drink in hand, but I much much prefer the other photo where I think he may have been smiling very slightly, and the photo is between front and side profile (quarter profile, do you call it?).

So I was hoping one of you knowledgable folk would be able to point me in the right direction. Or I am better off going through one of those custom shirt printing companies?

Many thanks for any help you guys can give me!

I saw a black and white photo of Buk with his arm around who I assume is one of the Lindas of his life, and they're both wearing a simple white t-shirt which has a photo of Buk's face...
Incidentally, that was Linda Lee (Beighle/Bukowski).

bukowski013.1.jpg

Last edited:
redbubble.com looks okay except they have a lot of t-shirts that attribute "find what you love & let it kill you." to Buk. Do not buy those t's or do so and prepare to be laughed at or ignored by some, possibly many, on this forum. We've had a discussion about that quote more that a few times already.

I have also been searching for one of those shirts that Buk/Linda are sporting but without much luck.

@PhillyDave haha, yeah I think I'll pass on the "find what you love & let it kill you" attire.

There is actually someone on Abe (maybe Skyline, too drunk to look right now) that has t-shirts with drawings from You Kissed Lilly. Each t-shirt with a diffetent drawing. In my opinion, that would be the one to have. But they may have been mediums and you may be too big.. Just sayin'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back