Who can give a lecture about Bukowski at the Poetry Train (1 Viewer)

Hi guys, this year LA Poetry Beach Festival, the Poetry Train and LAPD is dedicated to Charles Bukowski. The theme of this years festival is 'Some People Never Go Crazy' and we have the following three lectures:
- September 21 from 3.00 pm - 3.45 pm at the Poetry Train the lecture: Some People Never Go Crazy
- September 23 from 3.00 pm - 3.45 pm at the Poetry Train the lecture: Being Charles Bukowski
- September 24 from 2.30 pm - 4.00 pm at LAPD the lecture: Unemptied Ashtrays
More information about the 2nd LA Poetry Beach Festival you can find at www.lapoetrybeach.com

Hereby the programm of our festival and again we are looking for people who would like to give a lecture about Bukowski. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• programm LA Poetry Beach Festival 2022 - 5 days flyer.pdf
    388.7 KB · Views: 6
This guy wrote "Septuagenarian Spew" in his essay. Are you sure you want the likes of him to lecture at your festival?

Note: I didn't read the whole essay, just caught this at first glance and forgot it.

I don't give a shit about Spew or Stew as the essay has only 944 words. We need people like you, Roni or MJP. Who can do the real thing. Let me know if you want to give a lecture or know people who can do that at the Poetry Train. Hereby the cities and times:
- 9/21 from 4.00 pm-4.45 pm Poetry Train lecture: Some People Never Go Crazy between Staunton, VA and White Sulphur Springs, WV
- 9/23 from 4.00 pm-4.45 pm Poetry Train lecture: Being Charles Bukowski between Naperville, IL and Galesbrug, IL
- 9/24 from 4.30 pm-4.45 pm Poetry Train lecture: The good, the bad and the ugly Bukowski between Lamy, NM and Gallup, NM
- 9/25 from 10.30 am-11.30 am LA Poetry Beach Festival lecture: Unemptied Ashtrays, Venice Beach, CA
- 9/25 from 11.45 am-12.45 pm LA Poetry Beach Festival live: Bukowski Poems & Insults! - Live Reading City Lights 1973

Erik

I decided to add the Septuagenarian Spew as crowdfunding perk to our crowdfunding website. What do you think of it?

2nd lapbf t 10 usd cocktail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back