Writing course in London.. I know, I know (1 Viewer)

zoom man

Founding member
Buk hated the idea of a creative writing course,
but this chick is very cool and I'd like to help spread the word.

PM if you'd like the PDF and word Doc.

Here's what she sent me->
Hi Dog Horners!
This is R L Royle, Dog Horn's original founder and author of Lucy's Monster and Eleven Terrible Months. While travelling last year, I met my agent in New York to pitch my new book and was offered London representation off the back of it. I think this is my best work ever so fingers crossed - once it's finished - you'll be hearing a lot more from me! In order to avoid the 9 to 5 while I'm working on this novel, I'm in the process of setting up creative writing courses, under the name White Rose Creative Writing. Starting a new business venture in the middle of a recession is quite nerve-wracking and I don't have much money for marketing, so if you could forward this onto your friends, parents, associates... anyone, I would REALLY appreciate it!
I have attached a PDF & Word Doc. leaflet but the lowdown is this:
White Rose Creative Writing (WRCW) is a brand new independent scheme in the West Riding set up to provide a creative, inspirational, educational and fun environment for those wishing to dabble in the art of writing creative stories.
If you're considering a new and inspiring hobby and enjoy being a part of a friendly atmosphere, then this stimulating and structured course is for you!
Each course is six weeks long, two hours in the evening per week and £80 per person (to be paid in advance). There are only ten places per course so reserve your place today to avoid disappointment.
Forthcoming dates and venues are as follows:
Huddersfield Town Hall, the Old Court Room
Every Tuesday, 6pm-8pm, starting June 30th for six weeks (final class August 4th)
Every Tuesday, 6pm-8pm, starting August 11th for six weeks (final class September 15th)
Batley Arts Centre, Textile Hall (next to The Union Rooms)
Every Monday, 6pm-8pm, starting June 29th for six weeks (final class August 3rd)
Every Monday, 6pm-8pm (except Aug 31st bank holiday), starting August 10th for six weeks (final class September 21st)
Dewsbury Sports Centre, The Bar Room
Every Wednesday, 6pm-8pm, starting July 1st for six weeks (final class August 5th)
Every Wednesday, 6pm-8pm, starting August 12th for six weeks (final class September 16th)
More dates follow on from this and will be updated in due course. Otherwise please contact us at [email protected] and we'll tell you all you need to know about our autumn/winter dates. Our website www.whiterosecreativewriting.co.uk is now live (but still in the process of being finished), should you wish to find out further information. Please find attached a PDF and Word version of our leaflet, with booking form attached.
Whether you've dabbled in the art of creative writing in the past or fancy giving it a go for the first time, WRCW is dedicated to bringing out the best in you. We hope to see you there!

Thank you so much for helping spread the word and thus getting WRCW off the ground. It really, really means a lot to me. If WRCW takes off, I will be able to spend next summer in California finishing my current book, which would ROCK! If it doesn't take off, I won't be able to afford to pay my rent for much longer, never mind go travelling again ...so please help me and forward this on to everyone you know!
Thanks again and warmest, as ever,
Becky

Regards

Adam Lowe

Features Editor
Bent [http://mag.bent.com]
Editor-in-Chief
Polluto [http://www.polluto.com]
Publisher/Editor
Dog Horn Publishing [http://www.doghornpublishing.com]

Mobile: +44 (0) 7906 242 232
Office: +44 (0) 113 279 3573