Will it make my iPod? (volume 2) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New week:

1) Big Joe Williams - or Lightnin' Hopkins - or Ray Charles - or Them - Baby Please Don't Go (my favorite version)
or Aerosmith - or Muddy Waters - and Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac -

I know, I know. This poor fellow's drug travails have turned him in to an Enquirer-footnote tragedy but there is talent buried under all that mess. A good album, Grace/Wastelands. Nice wink to Syd Barrett @ 0:20.

Van actually smiles while singing .

No doubt Ted Nugent was chewing on something raw when he did his stuff with The Amboy Dukes and .

Awww, the song that introduced me to Buk, late since it was 1991(hey I was only 16 and living with ultra religious parents and trying to rebel!), but awesome all the same.

"I'm on my porch 'cause I lost my house key
Pick up my book I read Bukowski
Can I get another kiss from you
Kiss me right here on my tattoo"

x*) Supergrass -
Bonus:
Extra Credit:
Funny how big hits become such a chore and a burden for bands...

* x=INT(RND(1 * 18) + 1

x=INT(RND(1 * 18) + 1
Wait a minute, wait a minute - why would you add 1 to a random number? And who would wrap a random number in an integer function? It's redundant! It's also missing the int closing right parentheses. This code is a mess.

Kids today.

2. Buster's All Stars - .

[bonus] Jimmy Cliff - (live at the Sombrero 1962)

Echo Echo Echo...

4. Prince Buster - (Judge Four Hundred Years)

[Echo Bonus]
4a. Prince Buster & All Stars -

Ha - yeah, there was a fad of "judge" records in Jamaica that resurfaced every few years. So many good records came off that little island, man! It's crazy.

(live @ Coachella 2010)

and I think that just made my year!

and bonus at Coachella 2010.

I'm getting ready for the Barfly Q & A... so let have

9. Booker T. and The M.G.s -
(bonus) 'Lot of space in this mall...'

Heard this for the very first time a day or two ago.
Nice laidback version.

Spotify?

Hi Ipod-folks:

Just wondering if Spotify is up and running in your neck of the woods.

If so we could change this thread into a Spotify shared play list. Then we could listen to all the songs streaming from Spotify.
Now that would be hyper!

The service is currently only available from IP addresses assigned to providers in Sweden, Spain, Norway, Finland, France and the United Kingdom...

OK, but it's coming to North America soon. The deals have been signed.
The shared play list option is great. If you're a premium (paying) user you can download 3000 songs to play offline on your pc or iPod.
Just imagine having the will-it-make-my-iPod playlist to play at random.
Would be nice.

Here's an example - if you can use an "IP address assigned to providers in Sweden, Spain, Norway, Finland, France and the United Kingdom...";) :
Paul Weller's spotify playlist

3. Jim Jones Revue - Cement Mixer

Bonus - Gallon Drunk -Two clear eyes

bonus track (when the minor keys of 'saint mary' remind me of Mark Linkous standing in an alley holding a gun at his own chest, it being somehow a reasonable last resort, and I need some balls-out silly):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back