• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

1973 letter to Carl Weissner (1 Viewer)

well, that's a beautiful thing. I don't think I could part with something like that.

well, that's a beautiful thing. I don't think I could part with something like that.
Yeah, I know what you mean, and if it was the only letter I had I probably wouldn't part with it.

But I decided a while ago that I really don't need to have a 3 ring binder full of letters and poem manuscripts, so I'm keeping a few that I really like, and letting someone else enjoy the rest.

You know, because I'm magnanimous like that! ;)

I think this letter and eBay are not a good match. Ha. But I have relisted it yet again!

Someone ended it with "buy it now," then apparently told eBay, "hey, I didn't make that bid!"

The results of the following listings have been canceled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:

Charles Bukowski original letter manuscript - 1973

We have temporarily suspended the bidding account and we are working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity.

Sounds like a load of shit to me, but what can I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back