... a minor tiff ... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Morrissey turned down 5 million to reform the Smiths? I said Pearl Jam was paid millions to make a Target commercial? That was a joke. I have no idea whether they were paid 5 million or 50 grand to make that commercial. I don't care. BUT if Morrissey really turned down 5 million, then wow, now I'm impressed, let me go pull out anything I own by Morrissey or The Smiths, cause someone with that artistic integrity is a-ok in my book. Oh, and of course Morrissey is the sole reason for the New York Dolls reunion a few years ago, so yes, yes, oh now Morrissey is really growing on me, as a matter a fact his song The More You Ignore Me reallly, really, got me into Bukowski!

his song The More You Ignore Me reallly, really, got me into Bukowski!

Really? Sweet! I knew you'd come around, buddy. As for me, that song really got me into, well, not Bukowski, but this chick Amanda's pants. Which is almost as good. I'd just bought the CD single at Tower and we went home and played it on repeat and started making out. Good times. She had awesome tits.

how unconvincing - i'm guessing that was your "i'm pretending not to be gay" period?

Right, since me liking Morrissey means I'm a fag.

No, my predictable co-poster, it really happened. Sorry to burst your bubble. You need proof? Wanna smell my finger? Fist? Forearm?

Man, I can't wait to start working again next week.

Oh Christ, you're one of those Crumb people. Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back