A/S/L? (1 Viewer)

Hey, I wanted to know, and I thought it would be funny to ask like that, ok?

Oh, but it does take me back, back to the age 14 when I would spend half an hour downloading a picture of Jenny McCarthy only to find out she is completely clothed, and then off to chat and tells girls I was voted the best looking guy in my school.

A: 49
S: Traditional American Male, ethnic variety (red meat, tobacco, alcohol, pussy, non-PC language)
L: The Far East

I suspect most people here are American males in their 20s, but I could be very wrong and would be happy to be proven wrong.

I'm waiting for Father Luke to publish a detailed A/S/L guide here, including graphs, charts, flatulence rates and GPS co-ordinates.

I'm waiting for Father Luke to publish a detailed A/S/L guide here, including graphs, charts, flatulence rates and GPS co-ordinates.

I get lost easy, so the GPS co-ordinates are out.
The rest is a snap:

The following is structured, and actually has meaning:

GED/J d-- s:++>: a-- C++(++++) ULU++ P+ L++ E---- W+(-) N+++ o+ K+++ w--- O- M+ V-- PS++>$ PE++>$ Y++ PGP++ t- 5+++ X++ R+++>$ tv+ b+ DI+++ D+++ G++++ e++ h r-- y++**

The Chart below has the actual figures.

2253758105_3e7bdf24a9_m.jpg

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

Henry Chinaski mentioned something about a "generic term".

Some terms are still around.

I'm going to listen to N.W.A. on F.E.N. now, contribute to the U.N.C.F. and watch a documentary on the N.A.A.C.P.

Social reality determines language, not vice-versa.

Cheers!

I get lost easy, so the GPS co-ordinates are out.
The rest is a snap:

The following is structured, and actually has meaning:

GED/J d-- s:++>: a-- C++(++++) ULU++ P+ L++ E---- W+(-) N+++ o+ K+++ w--- O- M+ V-- PS++>$ PE++>$ Y++ PGP++ t- 5+++ X++ R+++>$ tv+ b+ DI+++ D+++ G++++ e++ h r-- y++**

The Chart below has the actual figures.

2253758105_3e7bdf24a9_m.jpg

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

I thought the flatulence rates in San Pedro would be higher.

He was great as "Stumpy" in "Rio Bravo" with Wayne and Dean Martin (playing a drunk, of course :D )...

Give the man a cigar.

And then light it with a real wooden match,
twirling the cigar as the flame is drawn,
gently,
up through the tobacco.

Scratch the corgis for me. . .

animal0019.gif

Thanks, FL! There's a lot of Walter Brennan video clips there inc. Walter Brennan-Old Rivers and Stumpy!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Father Luke, do you remember the refrence to Walter Brennan in Good Morning Vietnam? The little guy who owned the downtown bar and wanted pictures of Walter Brennan. I might be way wrong, but.....?

Right. The guy wanted naked pictures of Walter Brennan.

Can't do that, but here is one of Burl Ives in a bathtub:

2263304549_0716d51aab_o.jpg

Hope that helps.

Is the right word to describe this thread Degenerate, degeneration? Or is it just plain sick?
I like the way Father Luke had that photo available to post. Is this a clue as to why you were defrocked? Burl Ives is a little too chubby for me, though...

Well, I know you are kidding, but . . .

I'm not a Nazi, and I wasn't defrocked.

If you would like to hear more of the story, I'll bet I'll have a chance to talk
about it on the radio Sunday when Debbie Kirk and I are on. So tune in:

C L I C K

Okay?

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

Yes; I'm kidding. Where did I call you a Nazi?
I have a reminder set up in 2 computers to make sure I catch the Debbie Kirk Show.
I will hold these personal interactions with Father Luke very precious for now. Then he will become the very famous big deal and be too good for us and cast us all aside, like a bunch of mutts.

Oh.

I got word from the Radio host that there will be no call-ins.

She said she will heckle on her own.
I told her she was nutz.

Anyway, have to say that: No Call - Ins

sux

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

I told her she was nutz.

sux
Amen, I think that is a good idea-seriously- we need to hear your story, even if you make one up. I should stop messing with you, I should show some respect.

I told her she was nutz.

sux
Why? That sucks... The good thing is that anyone that misses it tomorrow can then catch it later as they are archived and not have to worry that you missed a chance to call in....

'Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back