Anyone know the contents of the 1962 version of Run With the Hunted? (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
Anyone know the contents of the 1962 version of Run With the Hunted?

I need titles and page numbers...or just titles if that's all I can get...this one isn't in the database and I'm trying to add it to the new db.

from Aaron K's book (only titles, though):
9 RUN WITH THE HUNTED [1962]

First edition:

RUN WITH THE HUNTED | CHARLES BUKOWSKI | [ornament] | MIDWEST POETRY CHAPBOOKS | Chicago

2 leaves, 5-32 pp. 6 1/4 x 5 1/2 in. (15.9 x 13.9 cm.) $1.00. Stapled in stiff red paper wrappers. Printed across front cover in black. Price at tail of rear cover within thin black rule frame, in black.

Circa 300 copies were published in March 1962.

Note: Published as Midwest Poetry Chapbooks, 1, by R. R. Cuscaden. Dedicated to William Corrington. Printed at Quality Press Limited, Montreal, Canada.

Contents: Wrong Number-A Literary Romance-Sundays Kill More Men than Bombs-Hooray Say the Roses-The Sunday Artist-3:30 A.M. Conversation-A Minor Impulse to Complain-Down thru the Marching-The Priest and the Matador-Vegas-Ants Crawl My Drunken Arms-Anthony-Monday Beach, Cold Day-Pull Me thru the Temples, Pull Me thru the Wine-Conversation on a Telephone-Old Man, Dead in a Room-I Am Visited by an Editor and a Poet-A Real Thing, a Good Woman-Horse on Fire-Hermit in the City

Users who are viewing this thread

Back