• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Did not sell/NFS Anyone know what this might be worth? 1982 signed limited etc (1 Viewer)

Limited edition 116/176, signed, mint inside the dust cover etc. Searched but haven’t seen another like it here or fleabay etc. Bookseller place online had one long ago but no price listed. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you for your time!

IMG_4993.jpeg IMG_4994.jpeg IMG_4995.jpeg IMG_4996.jpeg IMG_4997.jpeg IMG_4998.jpeg IMG_4990.jpeg IMG_4991.jpeg IMG_4992.jpeg

I concur with bonnie brae. 15-20 years ago, those signed, numbered NYGs were available for about $125-150. The market went up for a few years, but it has since come down. Realistically, I'd put it solidly at $150, You might get $175 as you have a clean dust jacket with it.

Then again, I haven't bought any of these recently, so I'm not sure where the market is at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back