BUKFAN 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ponder

"So fuck Doubleday Doran"
RIP
He was born at 10:30 am and it's 1:30 in Denmark so we still have couple of hours to go.
But it IS 2 november.

Glad fødselsdag, Hans!
Og hvad Jocelyne sagde for netop et år siden: Du er endnu en dreng.

Jeg ønsker dig en stor dag.

HILSEN

I hope that he is just saying Happy Birthday on my behalf. If it's BAD, I had nothing to do with it.
If he tells you that I beat you, he is lying.
Enjoy yourself, Hans!

Kondolerer Bukfaen!
Ta meg en lille en til ære for deg.
Skål!

H
A
P
P
Y
B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y
B
U
K
F
A
N
!
:hmh:​

Happy Birthday, big boy!

Greta Thyssen.jpg

Thanks a lot, guys!

..I thought you were much younger. seriously.
I also thought you were younger, so keep the party going as if you were 21 again.

You're both right. I really am much younger, it's just my body which is somewhat older than me for some peculiar reason.
My body may be 60, but I'm 35, and if I had'nt been drinking with with other Buk nuts, I would have been 23! :wb:

Sorry, no, but 60 is the new black.

The new black? What's that?o_0o

Last edited by a moderator:
mjp has no idea,Hans.
Let him believe in the American dream.
Love the feeling he has no idea what w're talking about.

Happy birthday, Danish Dynamite.

120? I'm aiming for 140! If the hobbits can get that old, so can I...I think. :rolleyes:

Late to the party here, as usual. Happy birthday Bukfan...

May you have as many more birthdays as you want, and none that you don't.

Thanks a lot, Hosh! Better late than never...:)

And thanks a lot, to you too, Digney! I know what you mean when it comes to backs. I've been in that 'club' since my late twenties...

Thanks, mjp! That book might be worth reading. It's no fun lying on your back for a week or two waiting for the pain to go away, or stumble about with sciatica, although I'm fine most of the time. I don't know if my pains has got anything to do with the mind, but it's certainly worth looking into. I see John Sarno has written other books too on pain and the mind-body connection. Hopefully, he's on to something.

I don't know if my pains has got anything to do with the mind, but it's certainly worth looking into.
That's his whole point - that almost all back pain has to do with the mind, because physical back "injuries" are really very rare. You have to buy into it, I suppose, and I know it sounds like hippie voodoo shit, but that book changed my life about 15 years ago.

I see John Sarno has written other books too on pain and the mind-body connection. Hopefully, he's on to something.
He has, but you should get the one I linked to. It's the best one, and it should be the only one you need.

Last edited:
I would only point out that Mr. Phillips should make it clear that he does not endorse any physical or mental health regimen, and that each individual should consult with their primary care physician before attempting to "heal" themselves through the use of a book.

Looks like this is the book here. Has all the caveats. These days my back bothers me most when I'm at the computer screen so reading for my health (and sex life) is over for the moment. And if my back pain all has to do with my mind then I am well and truly fucked.

We should start a separate thread on this: "Bukfan's back", or something.

You have to buy into it, I suppose, and I know it sounds like hippie voodoo shit, but that book changed my life about 15 years ago.

I was a hippie back in the day, so hippie voodoo shit might be right up my alley, and if it helped you, it might help me too.

Looks like this is the book here.

Fantastic! What a stroke of good luck you happened to have the book as a PDF file. Thanks a lot, Digney!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back