Bukowski painted with wine (1 Viewer)

Found on the internet 2 Bukowski portraits painted with wine, that I think are worth a look. The painter's name is Marcelo Daldoce.

There's also a small movie on YouTube with the "making of" of one of the portraits - .

Attachments

• Bukowski Painted With Wine 1.jpg
    Bukowski Painted With Wine 1.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Bukowski Painted With Wine 2.jpg
    Bukowski Painted With Wine 2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 296
Black Swan's next Bukowski portraits will be painted with real good beershit.
Pre-orders are most welcome!

Nice paintings. So you can use wine instead of paint? Amazing. I wonder if he hand painted the letters too.

Black Swan's next Bukowski portraits will be painted with real beershit.
Pre-orders are most welcome!

Really? Her's or yours? ;)
I'm considering blood filled urine myself (I think I can squeeze some blood from my hemorrhoids).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done portraits, although the script background is a little too fancy for my tastes. Makes it look like magazine illustration work. I like Black Swan's paintings better.

yeah, they're nice but he should have used a typewriter font - D'oh!

Thanks bogdan!
haven't seen the vid. But from the pics I'd say, this guy did pretty well.

he sure knows how to use classic monochrome watercolors.

ponder:
sorry, I just can't buy these beershit-pics. ;-))

But look out for a novel by SERGE GAINSBOURG: 'Eugene Sokolov'!

It's about a painter who can't hold his farts and manages to make money out of this desease: Everytime he farts, his lines get scrape and thus he creates a new form of 'abstract painting'. Later he puts paper between his cheeks right after a shit and sells these 'paintings' (comes close to your idea, eh?). His style is becoming really 'hip' in the art-scene and he's becoming a star. Of course, at the end he dies of a kind of colon desease or something.

Very funny and cynical. Gainsbourg said, it was a parable on the arts-business.

ponder:
sorry, I just can't buy these beershit-pics.
But look out for a novel by SERGE GAINSBOURG: 'Eugene Sokolov'!

It's about a painter who can't hold his farts and manages to make money out of this desease: Everytime he farts, his lines get scrape and thus he creates a new form of 'abstract painting'. Later he puts paper between his cheeks right after a shit and sells these 'paintings' (comes close to your idea, eh?). His style is becoming really 'hip' in the art-scene and he's becoming a star. Of course, at the end he dies of a kind of colon desease or something. ;-))
The concept mentionned by Ponder, which is news to me, would consist of an assorment of shitty ass stamps, displayed as a floral arrangement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back