cradle of filth (1 Viewer)

bukowski is no where near as powerfull as cradle of filth, cradle of filth is over
9000 times stronger than him and can scratch out peoples eyes with their
finger daggers!

Aha.

Are you Danny Filth or do you just use his name as your username?

If you are Danny Filth I'm going to hide in my fridge.

HaHa this has become an own thread. Cool.
Cradle of Filth are a ridiculous crappy band I like to call Krempel of Filz, like I call Burzum Bruzbum and the Children of Bodom are the Children of Sodom.

I love those evil looking fan dudes in their leather trenchcoats and hellboots when it's summer, they really support the deodorant industry.

The movie Cradle of Fear actually is such a piece of celluloid shit that I don't care to post a link here.
Don't watch it.
Don't even read this.

Bling-bling metal.

Post Toxic said:
I love those evil looking fan dudes in their leather trenchcoats and hellboots when it's summer, they really support the deodorant industry.
I suppose that once one gets used to it, it becomes bearable in winter as in summer. I'm myself wearing Dr Martens most of the time since 5 or 6 years and my feet never complained about summer heat. On the contrary, they're now rapidly cold when I wear ballerinas or opened high heels shoes the days I want to look like a lady.

Post Toxic said:
The movie Cradle of Fear actually is such a piece of celluloid shit that I don't care to post a link here.
Don't watch it.
Ok, danke.

Post Toxic said:
Don't even read this.
Ach, zu spät !

bukowski is no where near as powerfull as cradle of filth, cradle of filth is over
9000 times stronger than him and can scratch out peoples eyes with their
finger daggers!
I've been told that Chuck Norris and his roundhouse kicks was over 9000 times stronger than Cradle of Filth and their finger daggers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wearing 10 holes Bondage London boots myself today- there you got me -
because I had to walk a longer while and didn't want to wear sneakers ( but my feet still hurt though ). But a Hellraiser dress at 30 degrees centigrade? I don't know man, some people have too much style ;).

And I heard from very reliable sources that Jerry Mouse is even 9586,28 times stronger than Krempel of Filz.

bukowski is no where near as powerfull as cradle of filth, cradle of filth is over 9000 times stronger than him and can scratch out peoples eyes with their finger daggers!
Oh, my.
Aha.
Are you Danny Filth or do you just use his name as your username?
If you are Danny Filth I'm going to hide in my fridge.
He spells his name Dani.
Post Toxic said:
Don't even read this.
I wish I hadn't, but now that I have.......He sings with a scary monster voice...
That must be what makes him at least 8000 times scarier. He must be one of those famous wild an crazy guys I've heard of.

I'm just glad it's rock and roll. There's not too much of it around these days, even if that genre is a bit silly. I prefer to see a fifteen year old listening to that than all the feather-weight shit that's out there now.

With that said, mjp, isn't there an age requirement to post on these boards? Don't you have to be at least like ... I don't know, twelve and like ... a certain height or something? A kid could get hurt on this ride.

the power of filth

not with the chuck norris again? i will spend extra time gouging out his eyes
and eating them like grapes, rot with us in hell chuck. our next album of
auditory excrement will feature chuck norris being 9000 time weaker than us
because we have kraptonite to thwart his power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back