Happy Birthday, Black Swan! (1 Viewer)

At my new job the wife of a young salesman there just had a little girl on the eleventh. Kelsey was 7 lbs. and 11 ozs. his first child. The good things that happen on 9/11.

Thank you Ponder and Stav!
See what you made me do this early morning.
Fender.jpg

Wait ... I thought I was too late to wish you a happy birthday, reading all the above posts, and then I noticed they are mostly from 2009 and 2010, including a few of my own, so I am not too late to say it in 2011:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLACK SWAN!

In keeping with tradition, I've shown up way too damn late to the party, brought nothing, and will no doubt overstay my welcome. Sorry to miss your BDay...please don't take my personal failings personally...

Ah, Ponder! There you are, I see you!
Who's sitting in my chair? :wb:
What happened to my Indian resto?

Thank you for the call.

Last edited:
is another year up yet?
Happy Birthday sweetheart!

(don't let yourself fool you! It's a fake: the individual with the black cap ain't Ponder. The real Ponder is wearing a red cap in that pic.)

happy B-day! have a great day and year!

my wife and best friend are both 9/11-ers too. not a great way to never forget their birthdays...

ps - my wife was at work the morning of, and (before it happened) received a birthday card from her co-workers of
a top view of someone sitting at an office desk dwarfed by 2 huge tower-like stacks of paper. it was eerie.

he likes dressing up.
True. It's the one and only reason I can get along so well with Hooch.

You mean the Pakistanis who hired that sticky hole. The owner kicked them out.
He has renovated the property (it is a official historical building ), and maintenant
it's probably worth a million
or more.

Last edited:
happy B-day! have a great day and year!

my wife and best friend are both 9/11-ers too. not a great way to never forget their birthdays...

ps - my wife was at work the morning of, and (before it happened) received a birthday card from her co-workers of
a top view of someone sitting at an office desk dwarfed by 2 huge tower-like stacks of paper. it was eerie.
I was driving to the gym, had to stop.
In the tai box class, we watched the news without the sound. That was weird too.

I was driving to the gym, had to stop.
In the tai box class, we watched the news without the sound. That was weird too.

my unfortunate sister happened to drop by that morning and we watched the tv for 5 hours without
acknowledging each others presence...

nothing had changed since childhood. :DD

ps - here's a horrible buk/art birthday riddle for you:

why does ponder want your spirit to wane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back