Hmmm ... Fun photo (1 Viewer)

Johannes

Founding member
... somehow, this picture differs from my memory. Just googled it up. It must be the second man in the back. Anybody?

bukowski-paris.jpg

The second man in back is a man by the name of
Helmut Franz. He is mentioned in Audrach's Nobility.

The woman is a former .

I didn't realize that Paris Hilton had read The Art of War. ;)
I wouldn't be surprised. A few years back everyone I knew who was in their 20's was reading it. It seemed to be some kind of fad.

I can't wait to see them all using the techniques and mindsets against each other when they all know them. That will be something. It may cause a tear in the fabric of the space/time continuum.

Or something.

Or reach back into ANY mythology for similar anecdotes of any kind.

Let's abolish all fairy tales, shall we ?

(All in favor, please raise a paw...)

Paw raised. Both OK? I always knew that some stupid whore with little tits sucked off Jesus (except for that singularly minor point that he never actually existed). You can tell by that semi-pleased but "at least I'm a white guy for the US idiot catholics (and don't even mention christians; christ they won't even look at you in the package store)" look on his face on that cheesy "work of art" that I had to look at while I masturbated in the den while my parents were asleep. Or maybe awake, but not copulating because it wasn't makin' baby time.

I almost wish that I had been raped by a priest as a child so that I could drip perverted DNA on every kkkhristian. Alas, I cannot.

Have I made my hatred for Western religion clear?

And yes, Jesus is no different from any other cross-borne mythological figure, such as the Greek's Dionysius, etc.

#6, the fairytales shall never be abolished, because too many people in this cuntry (sic) are not willing to explore their minds. They need to be spoon-fed eternal life.

They also condemn me for not being an idiot like them. How sorry I feel.

For them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back