Hosho McCreesh - Marching Unabashed Into The Weeping, Searing Sun... (1 Viewer)

I wish we lived on the same coast. You'd have a free bindery assistant. I have a lot of bindery experience! Ha.

Since I sold off my letterpress stuff I feel like something's just not quite right with the world.

bill, if we lived on the same coast i would gladly work for free as your apprentice.

I work for wine. and skittles.
I'll be there Monday.
I'm bringing my dog. he's friendly.

With a name like mine, you learn to respond to just about anything that's close!

Hosh is fine, Padre...

Feel dirty dredging up this old ghost of a thread here, & do so only because a handful of you all were nice enough to gamble on a copy of the aforementioned...& hopefully it wasn't enough to put you off me entirely!

Actually, I figured I'd let any/everyone know that, IF you're interested in being contacted regarding any forthcoming work, please feel free to PM me your snail mail address--& I'll make sure you get every pitch & its particulars. I'm all too happy to do it. If not--no hurt feelings either way...just want anyone interested to get advanced word...& certainly don't want to give anyone a hard sell.

Of course, I can just go to hell too...if you'd prefer that...

I apologize, again...I had no better idea as to how to send up a smoke signal...

hook me up, Hosh.

pm with email addy coming forthwith. or post haste.

one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back