I am yet to meet anybody who ever heard of Bukowski. (1 Viewer)

... i need to consider reading bukowski at my university. just at the cafe or library.

even if this doesn't help finding Buk-addicts - it's a fine idea!
Go ahead!
will spread the message.

where are people like YOU in my university? all i can find is effeminate little boys who like to read milton or chaucer.

i will not say anything against Chaucer here (since i am a big fan of the paintings of Edward Burne-Jones),
but i'm pretty sure, the T-shirt you recently said, you'd work on, could help your purpose ...

lol youre like the literary critic. you make meaning out of what wasn't meaningful or meant to be meaningful before. :)

even if this doesn't help finding Buk-addicts - it's a fine idea!
Go ahead!
will spread the message.

i will not say anything against Chaucer here (since i am a big fan of the paintings of Edward Burne-Jones),
but i'm pretty sure, the T-shirt you recently said, you'd work on, could help your purpose ...

hmm.. the im single and i like charles bukowski is a little extreme, but i really like some of the bukowski images ive found on the internet. and if i could print something out and bring it to the t-shirt making place, they might be able to do it for me. i think its quite expensive, but it'll be worth it =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back