• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

If anyone is interested... (1 Viewer)

chronic

old and in the way
...there is what appears to be a brand new copy of the limited edition with serigraph "Beerspit Night and Cursing" on ebay right now with a BIN price of $15.99. The backstrip color is right and the seller lists it as the "deluxe edition." The same seller has sold several copies of this recently with prices ranging from $6.99 to $19.99. I just ordered the other copy he had listed for $9.99. I already have the book but couldn't pass up such a bargain.

It's here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Charles-Bukowsk...goryZ378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As I said, the seller has listed several recently so if this one sells you might want to keep an eye out for other copies.

they must have a wealth of them. they've been selling these for some time now. I got the limited edition of "night torn mad..." from them for $10. they were selling several of those, also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back