I'm New Here (1 Viewer)

Real pleased to have come across this forum. I've been poring over the site for the last couple of weeks and thought I'd sign up and introduce myself. I live in Melbourne Australia and have done all my life. I work in a library and play the drums in my spare time. That's about the extent of my interests, books and music. Bukowski's at the top of the list, although I've only made my way through about a dozen of his books.

I recently went to a rare book fair and picked up a copy of 'Cold Dogs' and a signed 'Ham On Rye'. Just couldn't help myself. Now I feel like I can't help but add to the collection, looks like there's enough out there to last a lifetime. I figure I'm in the right place.

Now I feel like I can't help but add to the collection, looks like there's enough out there to last a lifetime.
You have no idea! Welcome. It's mainly about the words, but the uncommon volumes and rare items have a certain allure. With the Wormwoods, you've opened up that can to the point of no return. Enjoy the hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back