Last Meal (1 Viewer)

No offense taken. And to show my heart is in the right place, I'll eat pussy hot or cold.
Speaking of hot or cold I knew a girl who would give a hot and cold and hot and cold and hot blow job. Ice cubes and hot tea and lots of work.
Do you think the warden would approve? They are going to kill you anyway.

I'd really prefer it to go.

valid point father!

as for me, i would definitely NOT order something, that i like, because this would make it harder for me to part with this world.

i'd have the shittiest, ugliest, worst smelling food you can image, so that i'd be happy to leave...

my the turn that this thread has taken....

Sushi rocks. Even in NASCAR-loving Dover we get OK sushi. Still, nothing like Northern Virginia. The upper middle class folks there LOVED it and there were dozens of decent places within 15 miles. $8 for all you can eat sushi lunch. Really it could not be beat.
This reminds me of "Bad Is Bad" an often over looked cut off of Huey Lewis and the News' "Sports" album.

Across the street, a neon sign
All you can eat for a dollar ninety nine

Our soul stew is the baddest in the land
But one dollar's worth was all that I could stand

But sometimes, sometimes bad is bad
Cool is a rule, but, sometimes, bad is bad.

I would be afraid of $8 all you can eat Sushi

Thanks Love.

Flame-grilled porterhouse at Tad's Steaks, of course. A 40 oz rocket of Ballantine Ale wrapped tightly in a paper bag would wash it down. There might be some greasy grilled toast or some iceberg lettuce swimming in blue cheese alongside. I would use my ATCK (Analog Time-Control Knob - "attack") to slow this meal down enough to outlive my jailers and executioners. Then I would walk out of that place, freshly fueled, humanity freshly fooled, turn the knob back up to eleven, wondering about the crimes and last-meals still to come.

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've yet to experience here! I can't believe it's been inactive for this long. But I guess you can only have one last meal, so it doesn't make for many multiple postings.
This might be a bit less 'exotic' than some of the previous posts, but mine would have to be pizza; HOT with tons of cheese, thick sliced peperoni and onions. A nice salad with home-made crutons, and wine. Nice to know that I don't have to be executed in order to obtain it, shit, I think I might try for this weekend! See you later at the "What I'm having for dinner" thread! SMILE:)CRB

(Reviving this thread for real tonight..)

Tomorrow night at 6:00, I have to have my 17 yr. old Siamese/Tabby roommate put down. He is in Stage 2 Kidney Failure, along with other health issues, which means in about 30 days, he will be in agony and facing the end anyway, so.....

His last 24 hours are going to be as comfortable as possible.

The Menu:

All-white albacore tuna (plus water drained from can)
Italian Beef
Swiss Cheese
Milk
Butter Pecan ice cream

served in small portions tonight and tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about your room-mate, #6. I miss my cats.

Thanks hank solo. It's never easy, but in this particular situation, I have to remember that IF I DON'T ACT NOW.... in 30 days it will be much, much worse.

Tonight is a fine peaceful night. Snow is falling, with more coming tomorrow. And since I don't have to work on Thursday, I have a full 24 hours to deal......

(I know I know.... lighten up Dave - you're not making REAL funeral arrangements and dealing with documents and wills and attorneys. At least the legal system will leave you alone on this one !)

Yeah,really sorry to hear of this #6. I have a 12 yr. old Siamese mix room mate myself. watched her being born. She's given me lots of companionship over the years. sometimes I think of what it will be like living without her. Sad. Its great that you will make your cats last day special. my condolences.

My beloved cat had to be put down about two years ago, he had diabetes (shots twice a day) and he wasn't eating as well but we found he had cancer-funny thing he was usually such a good eater, that when we left him at the vet they gave him some tuna which he immediately ate and a few minutes later we were called back (with the cancer verdict) there to okay his last shot to the next world.

I am so sorry number6, I have a twenty year old cat, Babette, she gets kidney problems too. and I get scared each time she gets an infection. I have a hard time thinking of waking up without her around my legs.

What is his name?:)

...lighten up Dave - you're not making REAL funeral arrangements...
Sure you are. The attachment is greater than that to most humans (because your cat or dog never fucked you over - not on purpose, anyway - ha), so only people who never had a pet dismiss their deaths as insignificant. Hang in there.

I'm glad to hear you are giving the cat albacore and the water, I like the water too.

We have my sons cat back for the holidays and I'm reminded of how loving even cats can be. You know I prefer the dogs and the corgi had to have minor surgery last week. I was worried about the outcome but he came out just fine. He's not a cuddly lap dog but a faithful companion and member of the family. If only my kids could have been as obedient.
Your cat is lucky to have had you for his person.

Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes.

Black Swan - his name is Ginsu. The woman who adopted him as a 3 or 4 week-old kitten had to feed him milk with an eyedropper. At some point, he bit her and left a fine, surgically precise-looking cut on her hand. She named him Ginsu, after the brand of chef's knives. Lived 2 years with her and 15 with me. They were all good ones.

My apartment is on the ground floor and we have a few dozen cats in the neighbourhood. I don't know if they all belong to my neighbours or if some of them are stray cats. As I like to sleep with cold fresh air, the terrace door is open at night.

Of course they come in. When I turn on the lights at morning, two or three leave almost immediately, but an old one with a crooked tail feels comfortable to stay a little longer. Today this one bit me into the hand, no blood, but enough to get her out. Now I let down the shutters completely. You don't sleep in my warm bed and bite my hand to say thanks.

But anyway, if I would be condemned to death, I'd probably eat 40 magic mushrooms before my execution, 2 or 3 hours before they'd kill me.

A case of Heineken, pizza and a fifth of Jack. Drunk enough not to care if they'd fried me. Last words under drunken breath would be, as it should be: "Don't Try."
Or "Life'll Kill Ya" (Warren Zevon)

I think the prospect would probably put me off my food. There's quite an interesting list of last meal requests (not all granted) for condemned prisoners in Schott's Food and Drink Miscellany.

Can't believe I missed this thread.... I would have to order a California cut, medium rare from Lawry's Prime Rib in Beverly Hills, with their spinning salad. But I'd bring my own two buck chuck from Trader Joes than order the crem bru le(sp?) from Lawry's as well....Then I'm pretty sure i'd die a happy man.

In & Out cheese burger, double, with animal fries, choc shake and a nice Hess cab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back