lets drink (1 Viewer)

The guy I know who did accomplish that feat has been sober for 18 years to avoid being awarded his 8th drunk driving conviction. The other guy I know of is in prison for manslaughter.

Last Thursday I drank four gallons of Jack Daniels in half an hour. Didn't even slur a word. I went out to dinner after that and had a triple seared Japanese Kobe steak at Chef Varley's in Las Vegas. $500 for a 12 ounce steak, but worth every nickel. I brought half a dozen buddies with me on the Gulfstream and they all loved it. But yeah, Jack Daniels is like water to me. It is a good blended whiskey for girls and children.

I am a motherfucker with plenty of cash to burn, so I usually drink $200-$300 bottles of single malt. That's my everyday drink. I drink them down like iced tea. Right from the bottle. But I must admit, I do love cracking open a $600 bottle of 25 year old Macallan Scotch and savoring it. Not just slamming it down in three gulps.

On my birthday every year I treat myself to a $1500 bottle of 37 year old Bowmore. I drink it out of a crystal tumbler that I had made special for me by Tiffany & Co. in New York. I flew out there one weekend with some sketches and a week later a crate arrived at my door with 250 of the custom crystal glasses. Those bastards at Tiffany surprised me and engraved a little portrait of me on each one. I guess that's what happens when you drop $400,000-$500,000 at their stores every year.

Anyway, yeah, Jack Daniels. It's good for rinsing out your mouth when you brush your teeth. Or filling the dog dish, or like I said, girls and children. It's not real booze so no one gets hurt.

But money isn't everything, remember that. Enjoy your simple pleasures. Be glad you don't have my problems.

Last Thursday I drank four gallons of Jack Daniels in half an hour. [...] Be glad you don't have my problems.
I don't know if I love you or despise you and the tainted oxygen exhailed from your filthy lips............only time will tell!

I downed just about that that much Jim Beam in maybe 8 hours a few years ago and went to the bar and pulled another 8 hour shift (my goal was to drink until I was kicked out). Needless to say I hardly made it home... last I remember was telling everyone at the bar that my name was Jim, Jim Beam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back