Looking for Father Luke. . . (1 Viewer)

Black Swan

Abord the Yorikke!
I don't know about you guys but I miss FL's posts.

For God's sake, FL, hit an internet café.:(
All we know is that you are on a hell of a road trip,
in a big truck, carrying loads of baby wipes.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always liked the way Father Luke would be kind to trolls in the middle of us stoning them and hoisting them up to be hanged.
Just look at all the new members that don't have Father Luke as their friend. I'm surprised he didn't rig up some kind of automatic system to do that for him while he's out.

you know what's funny is that i think for the longest time i was the only person who wasn't on his friends list...

you know what's funny is that i think for the longest time i was the only person who wasn't on his friends list...

Maybe because he was thinking you were more than just a friend. Oh, that's right, that was when the whole C-word thing was being tossed around.:D

there's a rumor that someone who has been very missed around here will be back in Santa Cruz early tomorrow morning.

yep. someone better stop me from getting all mushy straight away. maybe mjp could put an e-gag on me or something until like a day or so after Father Luke gets back.

sigh. i was wrong. not until tomorrow.

i would edit this post, but for some reason edit abilities disappear after a while...

I have one more thread to read,
Then I will be all caught up.

I am in Santa Cruz.
If I had my druthers I would be
In Portland.

I love that Santa Cruz is where I first
found home. It was a coincidence that it was
also the place where I was conceived.

But. . .

I have found reason to make somewhere else home.
I hope to be there soon.

In the meanwhile,
it's nice to be back in Santa Cruz at
The Pigeon Coop.

It's nice to have friends.

Okay.
Onto the last thread.

Hold my hand?

Well I can think of at least a couple people in Portland who will welcome you with open arms. I'm afraid I've only been here a year myself but I'd be glad to pass on my limited knowledge.

I can tell you of a couple great Mexican food places if that's you're thing. And uhh... that people are more polite, but I think they're also a bit more... confrontational. But that may just because I'm working in retail in a volatile time.

Either way, best of luck getting here, or where ever your final destination lies. And mind the rainy season. Its starting any second now.

That's right, Roni.

The DADDY is back!
The DADDY is back!

So there's a God, after all. My faith has been restored. :D

(just kidding! - It really is great that Father Luke is back among us - seriously!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can think of at least a couple people in Portland who will welcome you with open arms. I'm afraid I've only been here a year myself but I'd be glad to pass on my limited knowledge.

I can tell you of a couple great Mexican food places if that's you're thing. And uhh... that people are more polite, but I think they're also a bit more... confrontational. But that may just because I'm working in retail in a volatile time.

Either way, best of luck getting here, or where ever your final destination lies. And mind the rainy season. Its starting any second now.

There is no good mexican in Portland. But I am from san diego so I am spoiled when it comes to awesome mexican food.
And...Does the rainy season ever stop there. From what I understand it is always raining. Maybe I am wrong

There is no good mexican in Portland. But I am from san diego so I am spoiled when it comes to awesome mexican food.
And...Does the rainy season ever stop there. From what I understand it is always raining. Maybe I am wrong

It rains for about the same amount of time that it snows on the east coast... October\November through March\April. Though this year it seems a bit late.

And yeah, any Mexican\Tex-Mex from the southern part of the states is much better than... well, any Mexican from anywhere else. But I think there's some decent to great Mexican here. Chevy's is good (though somehow the Chevy's down in Frisco tastes better) and Azteca's is... well just awesome.

I prefer noodles, quite frankly.
But in the spirit in which all this is given,
I feel most welcomed. I can eat noodles while
wearing a sombrero, I suppose. One that keeps
the rain off of me.

All is well.

My daughter and her boyfriend are vegetarians. They made me a believer.

Portland is a very nice place with very nice people. When you leave here California will be less.

there are plenty of excellent vegetarian/vegan places and there is a lot of good mexican.

you know a woman here who cooks, Father Luke?

the rain the rain the rain. it's funny really. they say it rains a lot but i don't think it rained as much as when i was a kid.

they say it's not good to live here if you have seasonal light depression.

i personally love the rain.

there are plenty of excellent vegetarian/vegan places and there is

a lot of good mexican.

you know a woman here who cooks, Father Luke?

I know a woman who cooks.
Certainly.

the rain the rain the rain. it's funny really. they say it rains a lot but i don't think it rained as much as when i was a kid.

they say it's not good to live here if you have seasonal light depression.

i personally love the rain.

Personally, I love you.

You know there is a such thing as Private Messages. I mean that's sweet and all, but please...No don't say I feel left out. You should get a room. Spare the rest of us from all of the syrup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back