man, I fucking hate hipsters (1 Viewer)

A Bukowski jacket? Jezuz, what's next - Bukowski shoes?

I just hit it about 60 times, bringing it up to 275 votes, and I gave the other two reviews over 10 negative votes each, for good measure. Those kinda jackets has to go with clogs!..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hit it about 60 times, bringing it up to 275 votes, and I gave the other two reviews over 10 negative votes each, for good measure. Those kinda jackets has to go with clogs!..:D

it was a popularity contest and me and my assless chaps lost....

Bill

I just clicked a lot.
I hope I win something. like one of those jackets!
wait, what? what am I against again? cuz whatever it is, I HATE IT!!!!
kidding, those overpriced rags are awful.

I'm not stopping until the entire hipster population is represented or 100,000. haha.

It's ok. Their sysadmin is at a 'dive bar' drinking pabst and being totally ironic.

If all my sites (including this one) get shut down you'll know it was too many. ;)

xxedgexx's shell script is much faster.

When it gets to 100k I'll remove the web-based script.

There's a lesson to be learned here, kids: when you are writing your online voting script, make sure to allow only one vote per IP...

I voted once.

For both Bill & mjp.

It was all I could take before the jacket "overturned the fashion orthodoxy"--if, by "the fashion orthodoxy" they mean "my stomach."

Holy bat, Fuckman! I have one of these damned things -- the Members Only jacket, not the "Bukowski" one -- in my closet! Got it at a thrift shop about a century ago. Maybe I should take off the label and start calling it a Bukowski jacket and see how much I can sell it for. Any takers?:D

And what the hell makes it a Bukowski jacket anyway? Like he'd ever be caught dead wearing the damned thing. (Well, I guess he IS dead, but you get my drift ...)

I wonder how much the Bukowski boxer briefs are? I bet they have plenty of ball room.

That f-ed up review with 170 no votes was the result of me jumping away to go out. I never thought they'd keep something with half -a- sentence- a typo sentence.

I am honored and humbled by the final "useful" tally of 1,000,802 votes.

I would like to thank GOD, the academy, mom and dad, the great team at Revolve Clothing; Buck Angel, Calpernia and Isis, and I can't forget Anne Heche, Dolemite, Bryant Gumble (for the bottomless bowl of pharmecutical grade hallucinogens), Buckminster Fuller, The Reverend Al Sharpton, Sarah Palin (I'll be by again in a few weeks, baby, please stop texting), Joe Strummer, Eve Plumb, Flock of Seagulls, Jimmy Durante, Bob Woodward, Phil Spector, Lew Alcindor, Dr. Hook (but not those bastards in The Medicine Show), Babar, The San Francisco 49ers, Chelsea Clinton and the Earl of Sandwich.

Thank you all, good night!

I too want to know what makes this thing in any way Bukowskiish. Is there another Bukowski that we don't know about? From some emo movie? You know Jimmy Bukowski. Pimplefaced greasy sad boy. Maybe that's actually a photo of Jimmy Bukowski there. Fuck, I don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back