michael philips... (1 Viewer)

still making a clown of yourself I see. buffoonering your way around your own personal domain & removing anything that you don't think fit to print.

I tried to warn them, but it was no go.

i went to the grocery store the other night and picked up this stuff called "rocky road tofu." it was basically mashed up tofu with brown rice syrup, chocolate chips, and almond shavings. i thought it would taste better than it did, but it did taste good enough that i ate it all.

i wouldn't get it again, but it's always nice to try new things.

There is a guy who walks around my home town of Santa Cruz, and he wears pink
women's clothing. He carries a parasol which has been lined with tin foil.

It's not for me, but every nut has its tree I suppose.

2067729083_dfcc8b0650.jpg

yes, it IS nice to try new things. and if you don't like them, no one's forcing you back for seconds. but as gross as 'rocky road tofu' sounds, i'm sure there are plenty of people who like it.

Oh. He's pretty cool.

Yeah.

He writes kick ass poetry, and prose.

He's a creative artist. He's a techie... you know, a guy who likes to play around with computer stuff? I guess that could also be called geek, but in a nice way. Sometimes words may be misinterpreted.

He's really quite talented. I've found him to be open minded, fair, brilliant even in some areas. I believe for the most part he is a well liked individual.

I don't think that there is a Wikipedia entry on him, but I feel that that would make him smile.

So, like that, I guess.

You guys have it all wrong.

First, I invented VISA, not MasterCard. MasterCard are wannabe's and they can kiss my ass!

And those Christian books? What can I say, those were a horrible mistake. But I still cash the checks, baby!

Finally, Aaron Spelling still owes me money from a bet he lost in 1988, and next time I see him I'm going to flip him over and shake it from his pockets. Bastard.

Oh yeah, I was only in one movie, and The Man screwed me out of a credit. It's been a tough road, I tell you.

I don't talk about the screwdriver. It's a touchy subject. A lot of family problems, you know how it is.

Damn, don't you'all get it? He's a nitwit just like rest of us. For fuck's sake, get it or get off. I haven't had coffee or chocolate since June, 1997. And for fuck's sake is good sake. And mjp is a wife in the woods, searching for a minor poet with his leg stuck in a fence.

We all know this, what's the issue?

Screw smilie.

Cheers.

i went to the grocery store the other night and picked up this stuff called "rocky road tofu." it was basically mashed up tofu with brown rice syrup, chocolate chips, and almond shavings. i thought it would taste better than it did, but it did taste good enough that i ate it all.

whip soft tofu , add melted dark chocolate, fold in 3 egg whites,
add any roasted nuts, and chill. best chocolate mousse.

mjp was in one of my dreams recently. he was the leader of some weird group of machinegun-toting terrorists, of which i may have also been a member. i think we were trying to kill aliens. i don't really remember it all that well, but there was a big shoot-out with some police near the end.

mjp was in one of my dreams recently. he was the leader of some weird group of machinegun-toting terrorists, of which i may have also been a member. i think we were trying to kill aliens.
Did the aliens look like this?

alienfighting.jpg

I've been hunting these fuckers for some time.

not so odd: i've read your blog, and there's also the author photo. it got completely exaggerated in my dream (which is the usual). actually, i also had another dream that you featured in, awhile back, and i think you were a psychic, or you were going to a psychic reading (i think roni was in that one as well).

and before you get creeped out: many of the people i knew through the interwebs turn up in my dreams. the inside of my head is like cable tv most nights.

mjp was in one of my dreams recently. he was the leader of some weird group of machinegun-toting terrorists, of which i may have also been a member. i think we were trying to kill aliens. i don't really remember it all that well, but there was a big shoot-out with some police near the end.

Oh, that was a dream!? I always thought buknet actually IS a group of machinegun-toting terrorists who're trying to kill aliens!

Oh yeah, I was only in one movie, and The Man screwed me out of a credit. It's been a tough road, I tell you.
Man...I'm a Sheree North fan from way back. Some guys :(

There is a guy who walks around my home town of Santa Cruz, and he wears pink women's clothing. He carries a parasol which has been lined with tin foil. It's not for me, but every nut has its tree I suppose.
Dang Padre!, that photo has lots of sun...and men who wear pink suits in public. The wife has been making noises about moving again. Santa Cruz a viable locale for a guy like me? Years ago I met this cat at Andy's (a seaside bar back home) and he told me he was from Ventura, and that it was real nice. Beach, cool people etc.

I ain't got much California experience, spent the blizzard of '78 in the barracks at Alameda, that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back