New guy (1 Viewer)

Hello there. I am a casual Bukowski aficionado. I have several signed books to sell and someone on this forum must have linked my blog wherein I posted a picture of one of them - www.blueheronblast.com as I have been getting many hits from your site. My feisty, slightly paranoid self was wondering if I was getting flayed by the hardcore devotees or not but I can't seem to find (or do not have access) to the actual link. Can I get a hand?

Robert

You got a problem with Comic Sans? I used to be a sign painter and always found it quite serviceable. Didn't see Cooper, which would have been Fleischer and Rick Griffin's first pick. I normally reach for Papyrus but it wasn't an option here. I know which of my links brought you in - just wanted to hear the site scuttlebutt. Your site is very impressive and a bit overwhelming. Look forward to my baby steps.

I have all Blue Heron comics and they're cool. Him and his female counterpart Red Heroin having a high time robbing grandmas, smacking up prostitutes when they need money and endless pages of both sleeping on the floor.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum.

I don't know off-hand where the original post is, but the thread was just basically that if anyone was looking for a copy of this book, the copy that you're selling is in good shape. No flaying or insulting comments were involved. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks, Chronic. I will post info here regarding the remaining books.

I really enjoyed perusing the bottle of smoke link, Bill. Less fanboy, more meat.

Robert

I have all Blue Heron comics and they're cool. Him and his female counterpart Red Heroin having a high time robbing grandmas, smacking up prostitutes when they need money and endless pages of both sleeping on the floor.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum.

Dang it! And I was all set to look for those comics at my local shop! ARRRGH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back