new zine/book thingy (1 Viewer)

esart

esart.com
Founding member
i hope it is okay to mention that i have a new book out that is only a mere 7 bucks. it's somewhat like a zine and it's called Sweetnsour Pie, published by Islands Fold, an independent operation located on N. Pender Island in BC, Canada. all profits go to Islands Fold to benefit artist residencies offered at this very special place. 20 xeroxed b&w pages, 5" X 7.5" die cut cover in a variety of colors. Edition: 60

piepage2.jpg

Seven bucks? What are they, some kind of communists up there?!

A great bargain benefiting a great place. And may I say, a fine companion piece to this book, which still blows my mind every time I see it.

And yes, I understand that I am biased. But great books.

Seven bucks? What are they, some kind of communists up there?!

A great bargain benefiting a great place. And may I say, a fine companion piece to this book, which still blows my mind every time I see it.

And yes, I understand that I am biased. But great books.

you should sell the chapbooks for $1507 and throw in a FREE limited edition artist's book!

talk about a deal!!!

you should sell the chapbooks for $1507 and throw in a FREE limited edition artist's book!

talk about a deal!!!
A bargain at any price. Imagine if you were one of those forward-thinking bastards who bought Bukowski books for a dollar a copy when he was on the way up. Well, here's your chance! Only with, you know, art and words instead of just boring old words. Words alone is so 20th century!

Jeepers shit! You guys are too kind. Thanks for the nice comments.

$1507 for both books is too high considering that All Done But None is $1300. The experts in the Book Arts field helped me price it, and so that's what it's fetching at the moment. Maybe one day I can move it higher as the edition dwindles away.

Hoochmonkey: Thank you. And congrats on winning first place for the Hank's Last Poem contest.

got it today.
very nice stuff.
loved the zoo pages, very effective.
thanks again.
and yes, it is a very good cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back