• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Poop for Money - Terror St. Boot (1 Viewer)

That's nothing, you should see his copy of It Catches My Heart In Its Hands - cork-backed placemats have never looked so good.

I like it. So weird. Ribbon bound.

This gives ideas. For my own personal use, of course; not making stuff to sell.

I was going to say, "How can that thing have four bids!" but I suppose if someone didn't have that book, a copy of it for $5 might not be money wasted. I just hope no one is bidding on it believing it's a real copy of the book.

I know, it seems obvious, but...

It makes me want to make a "photocopy for my personal use only, in compliance with the fair use concept under copyright law" of a Bukowski book, but even goofier. Such as ALL THE ASSHOLES IN THE WORLD AND MINE with frilly lace trim on a pink velvet binding. With a gold ribbon holding it together. Just because. Technically, I think you're not supposed to sell such copies, it's infringement, but if it's a vintage knock-off, at some point does it become a "collectible" and not a rip-off?

It sold for $30! Is Kinkos open yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back