Price of eggs in China! (1 Viewer)

Yeah!, I'm new and just thought I'd throw a line out there to REAL some conversation back into my virtual mindscape.

How many of you out there are writers?

How old was Charles Bukowski when he first started writing?

In one of the interviews here, it mentioned 35. Is this correct?

1. not a writer
2. see timeline (left side of your screen)

i'm not too big on the conversation thing
but welcome.....and take it easy on those buttons

cheers

I'm not sure on the lingo "Buttons" (my navigational hand-i-caps?)
I was 0% familiar with this "FORUM" thing, so I emailed the grrrreat oz behind the virtual curtain and he told me to click on anything and this would reveal the "NEW TOPIC" "BUTTON?" located next to Bukowskis typewriter.

Sorry to have fumbled over your space! Yikes, I'm sure glad this is not a welcome committee FORUM.

ccamuseme.jpg

Welcome on buknet!

Bukowski started "writing" at young age. You can read it in his novel Ham on rye.

Ask whatever you want, some people might respond ;)

Sorry to have fumbled over your space! Yikes, I'm sure glad this is not a welcome committee FORUM.
All your junk posts with random characters or post after post talking to yourself about how incredibly difficult it is to work a forum are not endearing you to anyone (I'm just deleting them).

Figure it out or don't, I don't really care. But stop with the bullshit posts or I'll knock you out of the fucking yard like a sad little croquet ball, ya dig?

ccamuseme,
I'm not sure if you are even a real person or just someone pretending to not know how to use a computer and pretending to not know what a FORUM or a BUTTON is, or how to CLICk on a LINK. Should we all jump in and join in your conversation that no one can even understand?

I saw that lest threat that you started when you typed lines upon lines of randon keystrokes and then argued with yourself. Five postings that were made to look like you were talking to yourself and then saying that no one will reply. 5 posts in 7 minutes about NOTHING. The administrator removed the post before I was able to reply.

Being new to reading Bukowski is cool and we are always eager to help, but sometimes the bullshit meter just goes off and people feel that there is really no interest in the question at all. The problem is that you don't really seem interested in talking about anything except when flies into your mind at any given moment. Somehow, there is a joke in your postings. The problem seems to be that only you get the joke.

Maybe I'm wrong and if so, I apologize. But really...

For the record, I am not the owner or administrator of this great site, and am only replying because you seem to want a response. We welcome new people warmly that seem at least interested in the subject. Maybe the reason that you are not getting much of a reply is because people think that you are a troll.

Oh yeah. Welcome to Bukowski.net. We are GLAD that you are here!

All best,

Bill

Welcome on buknet!

Bukowski started "writing" at young age. You can read it in his novel Ham on rye.

Ask whatever you want, some people might respond ;)
Hey, I appreciate that. I wasn't trying to be a pain, just trying to connect with some intellectuals out there on any level. And well, I have succeeded and now I can crack open a tall pint of GUINNESS!

If (by chance) you read some junk by ccamuseme sorry if it sounds split personified, but I got to a point where I just started to spar up conversation with myself, and boy was it getting good.

P.S. Just truned 35 and read....(on this website)

-Kaye: When did you start to write?
-Bukowski: When I was 35. Figuring the average poet starts at 16, I am 23.

which ofcourse confused me to his actual response..

If (by chance) you read some junk by ccamuseme sorry if it sounds split personified, but I got to a point where I just started to spar up conversation with myself, and boy was it getting good.

I think that only two of us saw it before it was deleted. I read it as did the administrator, who removed the thread.

BIll

Yeah, what Bill said.
So! Now I am getting somewhere! Sorry about the enigmatic conundrum. Just trying to see what FORUM writing is all about. Well now we can assume the admin. must be MJP, being he has threatend (virtually/physically/not sure), to STOP! Q: "But stop with the bullshit posts or I'll knock you out of the fucking yard like a sad little croquet ball, ya dig? Well, I was trying to find my way back to the main road, where I could create a NEW TOPIC, but I can only assume I am still tripping on MJPs nerves. FYI, I have a degree in Computer Graphics (via1993) from South Minneapolis MN. and am a rtired bouncer of 7 years. I have just never sat online and chatted, so I was treading new water, do to my interest over the past five years that I have been writing.....SO EASY KILLER!!!

All your junk posts with random characters or post after post talking to yourself about how incredibly difficult it is to work a forum are not endearing you to anyone (I'm just deleting them).

Figure it out or don't, I don't really care. But stop with the bullshit posts or I'll knock you out of the fucking yard like a sad little croquet ball, ya dig?
Are you gonna knock me out of the yard yet or be constructive in letting me stay to learn how to POST A NEW TOPIC someday?

If making sense was the criteria I would've have thought that slimedog's little crocquet ball of a brain would have been spiked through the posts long ago.

No, it isn't necessary to make sense. I was just trying to confuse him. See, now he's off trying to think up something that makes sense. Poor bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back