• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Signed, collections, etc..... (1 Viewer)

zoom man

Founding member
As Buddah Smiles
3 by Bukowski (soft)
Love poem to Marina
Afternoon into Night
Bukowski Review 1 and 2
Septuagenarian Stew #ed and signed
Last Night of the Earth Poems #ed and signed
Dangling in the Tournefortia #ed and signed
Roominghouse Madrigals, signed, presentation copy)

Fire Station (soft)
It Catches My Heart (#ed and warmly inscribed to a girl he later dedicated a book too!, includes the book she wrote about him)
At terror Street and Agony way
Peace Amongst the Ants (mint)
Scarlet
Chilled Green
In the Shadow of the Rose
Pig in a Pamphlet
Blow 6 (1st with orange wrappers)
Going Modern
Fencing with the Shadows (1 of only 3, or 4 in existence!)(w/a coa)
Dear Friend (a note from Henry Miller)
Photos 1977-87
Relentless as the Tarantula (signed)
All 4 Sparrow issues
All 3 Laugh Literary Issues
Poems Before Jumping
Grip the Walls
Same old thing Shakespeare..
Odyssey Vol II No.1 (1959!)
All 3 New Censorships (2 signed)
New Years Greetings,....ask if interested, (1 lettered, blah blah blah)
Wormwoods (Legs, Hips and Behind/ Horses Don't Bet..../ Beauti-ful,/ People Poems)
Magazine appearances (Rolling Stone, etc. ... again, ask)

I am looking for funds to buy me a happy life!.... Plan on re-buying and upgrading once I'm rich!...... Honest though, I've been collecting for 10 years+,.... and I have other funky titles, just [email protected]
Eric

zoom man said:
Septuagenarian Stew #ed and signed
Last Night of the Earth Poems #ed and signed
Dangling in the Tournefortia #ed and signed

any of these you'd be willing to part with...name your price.
and I'd also be interested in your copy of Fire Station.
let me know prices so I can see where I stand.
thanks.

They are all on the chopping block.....I can't come up with a price for each,...Reasonable offers tho, please. Fire Station,...how much would you like to have it? Toast (I also have a nice (as new) set of 5 original color serigraph prints that come directly from Black Sparrow Press that are just begging to be framed)

Oh man...I'm not sure about the serigraphs...but just name your price on those. I wouldn't want to insult you with a low offer or anything. And as for the Fire Station, what printing is it? I'm sure we can come to some sort of reasonable agreement.
AND, HOW BOUT SOME PICS? Can you post pics of the serigraphs...or any of the signed copies? That would help me a lot in naming a price I'd be willing to pay.

HenryChinaski said:
And as for the Fire Station, what printing is it? I'm sure we can come to some sort of reasonable agreement.
AND, HOW BOUT SOME PICS? Can you post pics of the serigraphs...or any of the signed copies? That would help me a lot in naming a price I'd be willing to pay.

Fire Station is the 1st edition paperback issue (~1,000 copies were published in March 1970).
As for the 5 serigraphs, I will scan them and post them somewhere! Each measures 6 1/2 in. W 9 1/2 in. H and printed on lithographic paper. They were to be tipped into a series of limited editions, such as The Night Torn Mad, Reach for the Sun, as well as others .....This set of 5 is part of an unknown number of prints that were left over and sent directly to close friends and family. Ok, cheers

Wow, I've seen first editions of Fire Station go for a shitload on ebay. I guess I'll just say Name Your Price and we'll go from there. I'm sure it will be reasonable. I'm still interested in getting a signed and numbered copy of one of your poetry books you have, preferably Dangling In The Tournefortia. Either way, I'm just really looking for a signed book.

Here are pics of the serigraphs

s room.JPG

Just one more now, because I love this one.....

buxom.JPG
(I believe it's his version of Ann Bauman (Menebroker) whom he inscribes to in my copy of It Catches My Heart....)

LOL....those things are awesome. WHY WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO GET RID OF THOSE.
plz lets get to naming prices. just use this thread instead of having ppl email you. that's what this forum is for. LET EM GO TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!

Give me your e-mail addy and/or im me and we'll talk.... Dangling in is #163 of 350..., Make an offer and we can work it out, and don't worry, you can't offend me, ERic

want prices?
visit sweetbooks.com
go to buk selection
and get out you wallet

its the website of guy from skyline books
that john martin reminded me about yesterday

Skyline had a booth at the Antiquarian book fair that I posted about yesterday. He's the one who was showing/selling The Girls/For The Mercy Mongers, along with a lot of other things listed on the site there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back