six poets | vagabond press (2 Viewers)

Bullshit??? What kind of bullshit??? The only bullshitter is you!!! Fuck off!!! Did you ever did something else then pissing in your pants??? Greatings to mjp as well. That Nazi fucker should try to find a job as a window cleaner!!!

I'm crying... sorry for being so

rude....!!!

mjp...Du bist einfach ein Arschloch. Und wenn Dir das niemand jemals gesagt hat dann bin ich das. Mach Dich weg. Gib Dir die Kugel !

Never heard of him. Does he do windows too? Because if he does and comes on my turf I will cut that bitch prison style.

It's funny how many of these grizzled old knuckleheads who never had the talent or good luck to become known for their writing (or art or music or...) lose their everloving minds around here.

I'm not sure what it is. I can only assume they were batshit crazy all along. But I think it's safe to say that the immediacy of the Internet isn't doing that generation any favors. They're like a bunch of dried up old "bachelors" hiking up their oversized pants while they scream at the neighborhood kids to get off my lawn!

If Arsenio Hall still had a TV show he could have put the phenomenon in his little "things that make you go hmm..." skit.

What's that? Arsenio Hall does have a TV show? Well now it's all beginning to make sense...

They're like a bunch of dried up old "bachelors" hiking up their oversized pants while they scream at the neighborhood kids to get off my lawn!

How the hell did I get involved in this?

This thread went into a quick death spiral last year. Here are the Buk drawings from Six Poets if anyone is interested. This is from the first edition copy. You can pick up the second edition fairly cheap and I would imagine it's a better quality print job.

6 poets_1.jpg 6 poets_2.jpg 6 poets_3.jpg 6 poets_4.jpg 6 poets_5.jpg 6 poets_6.jpg 6 poets_7.jpg 6 poets_7 001.jpg 6 poets_8.jpg

Ever notice that he tried to make the sketches of the men look like the actual men, but the women's faces are just a few straight lines?

In his usual sketches - that aren't supposed to be anyone specific - everyone's face is just a few lines, but here it's just odd that he didn't even try to give the women faces.

He never would have made any money sketching people down on the Venice boardwalk.

maybe it's just easier to find significant features in men's faces. or rather: to emphasize such features in a woman's face is usually not too flattering. Hank was too much of a gentleman to do this to them, you know.

Bullshit??? What kind of bullshit??? The only bullshitter is you!!! Fuck off!!! Did you ever did something else then pissing in your pants??? Greatings to mjp as well. That Nazi fucker should try to find a job as a window cleaner!!!
The Law of Exclamation is an internet law that states: "The more exclamation points used in an email (or other posting), the more likely it is a complete lie. This is also true for excessive capital letters."
It is possible that the law is related to or descended from Terry Pratchett's field test for insanity, in which an increasing number of exclamation marks from one to five indicates increased separation from reality, with five exclamation marks being an infallible indicator of the speaker or writer being "someone who wears his underpants on his head."

So we have pretty consistent use of three here, which isn't in the "underpants on head," realm, but it seems awfully close.

Sorry, but I just found that page on Internet laws the other day and I really like it.

Came across Jon Benette's web page the other day. Didn't know he was still around. Here is a small, but nice nugget around this one:
"Gerda (she later changed her name to Maia) did indeed replace Joel Deutsch. And I'm the editor/publisher! Been a long time, lots of water under the bridge. A couple of strokes, some aneurysm surgery, and I aint' the man I used to be...
Buk did the Gerda drawing to replace Joel. The poet's collage for both 1st and 2nd editions were put together by Cindy Bennett; in the second edition, Gerda was inserted where Joel had been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back