• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Someone's new Year's Resolution is to list things for 10 times the value (1 Viewer)

It's not even in great condition if you check the enlargement. Looks scratched up. But yeah, $1500. Why not? It's just good business!

The bitch of it is someone will probably buy it and then 50 of those will flood eBay, listed for a grand each. Ha.

You and I both know the seller has the BIN price so high that when someone makes an offer near what the last of these sold for ($400 something) the buyer will feel better about still spending too much money.

IF someone pays $1500 I might offer the seller a few bucks to give me the buyer's address in order to pull a Paper Moon-esque con with Bukowski substituted for the Bible:cool:

Wow, does anyone remember what the last one on eBay sold for? I was watching it, and thought it was about $300.00 but can't remember...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back