• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Terror, agony (1 Viewer)

Oh shi... now you remind me. To be fair, his auto bid that just beat Bill could have been $200. But don't you hate it when you completely forget about these?

Well, I wasn't going to mention that part, but I was watching this one, and I wasn't home when it ended. When I saw a $61 winning bid I was pissed. But I have a copy, so I wasn't that pissed. And I figured the buyer was someone here anyway.

Hmm...do you want some practice? My crippled copy might be a good candidate.

Send me a PM with co$t if you are interested. I'll have my people contact your people.

Damn, there goes my chance at getting any money for my copy some day... Well, mine's in better shape than THAT one, but still... Good grab for whomever got it though.

Pretty nice copy for Ex-library, and a great price. I flaked out on this, was watching it but forgot all about it.

surprised

A good friend of mine won it..then surprised the sh*t out me when he handed it to me as a gift!

The pictures on e-bay don't do justice to the quality of the book either..It's in rather good condition.

That's quite a gift.

Yeah, it looked to be in very good condition for an ex-library copy. If it doesn't have all the "fucks" crossed out it's better than mine. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back