• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

The days run away... (1 Viewer)

Umm, so, did you manage to get a copy with a painting? Is that why you're selling this?

clarencehiramsweetmeat indeed! hmph!​

I'd go in for that, but shit. I'm only good for $600, and that ain't gonna cut it. Sweet book, though. One of his best, IMO.

If I don't get any action on ebay, I'll happily sell the book to you for $600.00
Bid.... you never know. ;)

Umm, so, did you manage to get a copy with a painting? Is that why you're selling this?

clarencehiramsweetmeat indeed! hmph!​

Nope. Just need some dough and I have a reading copy of this title.
Yeah, I just changed my ebay handle. :o

This is one that I really want, but cannot figure out a way to come up with the dough. Plus, as you said that you need the money, I cannot offer a trade.

Someone will get a nice deal on a great book...

Bill

Well it sold for $610.
I feel kinda shitty Mr Stickpin, but that is the nature of ebay.
Maybe the winning bidder bid $800...
That always makes me feel better when I don't win an ebay item.

It makes me better when i win :) but of course for good price (but do we have any definition of "good price"?)

Well it sold for $610.
I feel kinda shitty Mr Stickpin, but that is the nature of ebay.
Maybe the winning bidder bid $800...
That always makes me feel better when I don't win an ebay item.

No need to, ROC. Apparently, the winning bid went in with about 14 seconds left; I refreshed the page after confirming I was still the top bidder, and then I saw I had lost.

In any case, as much as I'd love to have gotten that, I still have $600 to spend on the good wife for XMAS.

Crap...;)

P.S. - I wonder of the winner is a member here or watches these boards. I obviously tipped my hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back