The Fall (Family Guy) (1 Viewer)

There are dozens. Do I really need to give just one? One of the "more surprising" lines is when Lois is explaining dating to Chris (as Peter does the same for Meg), and they're sitting on Chris' bed.

Lois: "OK, Chris, now that we've covered hugging and kissing, we need to discuss eating out...
[gestures to candle-lit table]
...at a fancy restaurant."

How they get away with some of the stuff they do, I'll never know. I'll say two things though: That show is in extremely poor taste, and I think it was the funniest show ever in its prime. It's on right now, as a matter of fact. Later!

How about when Brian squirts white lotion on Stewie because he has a bad sunburn and Mr. Furley walks in and thinks that he just saw a money shot.

That was easily one of the funniest and most offensive things that I have seen.

Bill

LOL - that's a great clip! Animal cruelty on TV. Whatever happened to animal rights? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, my favorite part of that clip is the:

"Mornin'."
"Good Day to you, sir."

Classic. Stewie practicing his putting in the upstairs hall. WTF?

And of course:

That was funny! I gather the FCC are the American censors. "You can't say penis on TV" :D

Am just watchin' the Family Guy Special on Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back and it's not tooo bad, even tho I'm pretty sure, the Simpsons or South Park Kids would have done better. (Also it's hard to keep watchin' at times, but some of the later gags are good enough to stick though it. Maybe.)

p.s.: does anybody have the South Park/Ocean's Eleven episode that they put online just right after Obama won his 1st election? That was a cool one.

There are too many to mention all the ones that spring to mind, but the bit when the suicide bomber got to Paradise and the 72 virgins were all male geeks was a good one.

I was once fucking making sweet passionate love with a girl and she had that show on the TV in the background...well, it was one of those times when you are just mildly aware of what the people on TV are saying, but you are supposed to be focused on the girl who is under you...anyway, the guy on TV said these lines: "and then my anus started frothing like a cappuccino..."
I just lost it and started laughing...and you can guess how my girl felt about that....

Am just watchin' the Family Guy Special on Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back [...]

Have now watched the Family-Guy Episode on 'Return of the Jedi' and must admit: it's even better than the previous one. In fact I laughed out at times. (I did! I mean it!) If you love the original movie AND have some humour - Go for it!

They killed off Brian on last Sunday's episode, and he was quickly replaced by a boring dog named Vinny. My bet is that Brian eventually returns - probably via Stewie's time machine - and that this was all a ruse to get the show some more attention.

Does anyone think Brian is actually gone for good?

I heard about this. I assumed it was to give Seth McFarlane one less voice to do. Also, I see Paulie Walnuts (I know that's not his real name) is playing Vinny.

Some people thinks Brian's death is a gimmick to improve the dropping ratings of the show. I think there's at least a 50-50 chance Brian will be back, maybe after Stewie gets the time machine fixed.
I kinda like the new dog Vinnie although it's too soon to tell what he'll be like in future episodes. I like his accent (New York?) and that his voice is that of Paulie Walnuts' (Tony Sirico).

My feeling is that they will do something like JR Ewing's death being a dream or When Bob Newhart awoke next to his wife from his previous sitcom, thereby making the entire series just a long dream....

I like Brian. Don't much care for the new dog. My guess is that the mafia will whack him...

Bill

I thought that time machine was broken in a previous episode. Not that it matters.

Stewie and Brian destroyed it in that episode right before Brian was killed. Stewie tried to rebuild it after Brian dies, but he couldn't get all of the parts he needed.

My feeling is that they will do something like JR Ewing's death being a dream or When Bob Newhart awoke next to his wife from his previous sitcom, thereby making the entire series just a long dream....

They actually did something similar to that a few seasons ago when Stewie killed Lois. It was a two part episode and at the end of it Stewie takes off a pair of virtual reality glasses. You find out that you were just watching what Stewie was seeing through the glasses the whole time. None of it ever actually happened.

...I think there's at least a 50-50 chance Brian will be back, maybe after Stewie gets the time machine fixed.

Before Brian died, there was a short bit in the episode where Stewie mentioned going into the future to see his Christmas presents. My bet is that on the Christmas episode this year, current Stewie will find past Stewie and get the parts for the time machine from him and go back to rescue Brian.

I've really put too much thought into a cartoon, I know.

josh.

Watch Family Guy while you can. You will soon have nothing but Barney and the Wiggles on TV.... Enjoy it while you can...

Bill

My son is past that crap, but Yo Gabba Gabba was ok. He loved The Wiggles, never liked Barney or Teletubbies. Thank the baby Jeebus.

and yes, watch Family Guy while you can. but not The Cleveland Show.

lot of italics in this post, isn't there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back