• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Too legit to quit (1 Viewer)

te,
It is 100% legit. The band is the right color and the signature looks tired, but right. I have NO doubt that this is real. That being said (I have bid on it!) I cannot tell. It just seems wrong! ha!

Bill

It's legit alright. These pages were signed, obviously, near the end of it all.

An interesting aside: Martin had Bukowski sign a stack of pages earlier in his career and stored them for later use. Some of the signature pages in this book are of the "older" variety whereby Bukowski's signature completely spelled out and neatly rendered.

Jesus, as I was typing that, the thought flashed in my head that I really need to get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
An interesting aside: Martin had Bukowski sign a stack of pages earlier in his career and stored them for later use. Some of the signature pages in this book are of the "older" variety whereby Bukowski's signature completely spelled out and neatly rendered.
Jesus, as I was typing that, the thought flashed in my head that I really need to get a life.

NO, it's good info. Smart on John's part to get a bunch of sheets signed, just in case....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back