What do you think? (1 Viewer)

So I came across this picture using stumble upon (which is fun, and if you don't have it, you should download it. Basically it is a web application that will take you to random sites according to what you select as your interests.)

http://www.ukimagehost.com/uploads/131c083cc4.jpg

I think that it is suppose to be Bukowski, slightly right of the middle, next to Che Guevara in the very back.

What's everyone else think?

I could be totally wrong.

Nope. It's Castro, and next to him we have Vito Corleone and Yasser (that's my baby) Arafat. Kind of reminds me of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band without The Beatles.

It's a very cool painting.

Hi,
Yes, great painting, but no Buk. Any idea who the artist is? I think that he drew himself here somewhere. It would be too temptint to not do that. I vote for the Asian man at the right over the wall with the glasses....

Bill

Nope. It's Castro, and next to him we have Vito Corleone and Yasser (that's my baby) Arafat. Kind of reminds me of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band without The Beatles.

It's a very cool painting.

Fidel%20Castro1.jpg

Yes. you're right, Castro. Maybe it was just the beard.

Mike Tyson, Gandhi, Pele and Hitler? Did he throw darts at a dartboard to choose these subjects?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back