• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

1st, 1st Post Office UK - Wanted + Others (1 Viewer)

Hello, I'm new here also, not sure how this all works, wanted to let you know I posted info about a 1st edition, signed "Post Office" I have it in an eBay auction that is going right now. I attached photos of the item in my other post. It is a "no reserve" auction so it will sell. Carrie

Hi, please get in touch with reasonable condition, fairly priced. For my personal collection!
I've got a UK Post Office as well as a few others and I'm not wedded to them, and I see prices all over the place. So, if you don't mind, what's fairly priced in your mind? For the record, mine are near mint with very clean dust jackets in a paper/cellophane protector on all but Factotum, which is clean but no protector.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here also, not sure how this all works, wanted to let you know I posted info about a 1st edition, signed "Post Office" I have it in an eBay auction that is going right now. I attached photos of the item in my other post. It is a "no reserve" auction so it will sell. Carrie
Hi Carrie, I've looked on Ebay but can't see yours for sale, I recently bought a beautiful 1st press 1st edition from a guy in the states who did me a deal with importing, Its the highlight of my collection so far but I'd like to see pics of yours, maybe sen me the item number?:)

hello,

I have a UK hardback edition of Post Office available, in excellent condition with dust jacket. I'm going to ebay it soon, but am happy to sell it here if a fan/collector is interested.

Detailed photos available - please get in touch if interested.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back