A somewhat dissenting opinion (2 Viewers)

Masters degree or not, she's still young, still learning.
....(snip...) Has anybody invited her over here to the forum?
I can see this happening, yes it sounds crazy, it would be good for her- in a nice way.
I am not sure she needs to be protected, but I have removed her name and a comment or two from this thread that make reference to her appearance.

But the criticism of her post is valid.

But

But the criticism of her post is valid.

but mean and personal snarks are not. i don't know, i just think there are people more deserving of having a whole thread dedicated to criticising them, more than this girl.

i think, sometimes, shit just happens. mjp has taken the high road by removing personal attack.

as far as i'm concerned, it's all good.

i thought she was like, in high school. the comments about her criticism are valid. the personal attacks have been removed.

at this point, i don't really see how this is doing her any harm. it's doing her more good by getting her blog attention.

but mean and personal snarks are not. i don't know, i just think there are people more deserving of having a whole thread dedicated to criticising them, more than this girl.

Okay, I'll stop it. So, now you get to invite her to join here and to be enlightened to the true love and beauty of Charles Bukowski the great American writer.
It is a woman's perogative to change her mind. :)

She probably will if she can forgive our fun.

well I think Master's degrees are over rated, she might of read buk for a bit or so, but you guys know that it takes a certain pair of eyes to feel buk, i have passed buk's work to several of my friends that are my age, and they don't get him, I'm not saying some special kind of reader, I'm saying people are to spoiled to actually appreciate other people's stand point, is good that you have the freedom to post what ever you want over the web, but when I began to post my stuff on the internet, i was expecting feedback, and I have learned a lot from such feedback, you just can't have one's cake and eat it too.
also "young adults" are kinda spoiled, they need a certain kind of order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back