America in Panic - Michael Jackson dead (1 Viewer)

Had this pedophile campaigned for Obama, it is likely that he would have LOST. It is funny how those same people that knew that Michael Jackson was a strange has been are now claiming him as a legend. He was a bizarre, self indulgent, pedophile two weeks ago and is still, in death the same. I'm not sure how long until they push for his Canonization and Sainthood....

Richard Nixon, indeed....

Bill

I'm glad to see you post that. Al Sharpton needs apologize to Barak Obama.

Did anyone mention Michael Jackson invented the internet? I heard Magic Johnson said something about eating KFC (fried chicken) with Michael Jackson was one of his fondest memories. Didn't he win a gold medal and a few NBA championships?

Funny how some black public figures feel the need to "re-claim" Jackson after death, when he spent so much of his adult life trying to be white. Though actually, its not funny.

Magic and Jacko - just a couple of regular brothers chowing down some KFC ? Please....

Re: ^ "Charles Manson stole this song from the Beatles, an' now we're takin' it back." - U2 (Bono), Helter Skelter. ;)

Me and my family-in-law have been having the same conversation over and over since MJ's death. "He's dead, what, is he not a pedophile anymore?" Daddy-in-law remarked that it was never proven, I retorted that despite the fact, he would never babysit my kids. I wouldn't give a shit if one of my neighbors died, and I certainly don't give a shit that a guy I wouldn't trust to wash my car died. I'm sick of the constant news coverage, the constantly repeating E! Biography, and the horribly over-publicized memorial that seemed to dominate even local news stations today and bumped out things I may actually give a fuck about. He's greedy, corrupted, and obnoxious even in death. And I never really liked his tunes anyhow.

just wait till OJ dies. It will be the same. How he was a great husband, father, humanitarian; A regular man of the people....

I am not one to say nice things about the dead if they were shits when they were alive. Speaking ill of the dead has its place.

Bill

p.s. Lolita, did you mention to Father-In-Law that OJ was found not guilty of murder, so he MUST be innocent? See if you would leave that animal alone with your wife or kids. The same with Macko Jacko. I would not let him or John Wayne Gacy babysit my kids...

I heard Magic Johnson said something about eating KFC (fried chicken) with Michael Jackson was one of his fondest memories.
Actually he called that, "the best day of my life." You know, like breaking bread with JESUS CHRIST, and finding out he's just like every other carpenter. Likes to drink, knows a lot of dirty jokes, kind of stupid...

From this day forward I will refer to Jackson as JESUS CHRIST. As it has been written, so shall it be done.

Al Sharpton needs apologize to Barak Obama.
Sharpton has been an unapologetic whack job for decades, don't expect him to stop any time soon. His crowning achievement, to my mind, and the line he should ever be remembered for, was another comment that he made yesterday, directed to Jackson's children:

"Wasn't nothin' straaange about your daddy!"

It's delivering lines like that with a straight face that makes Sharpton the giant among men that he is.

doesn't his double negative mean that there was something "strange" about "daddy"?
how clever of him...or he's just illiterate...

Like any other "reverend," he occasionally speaks an unintentional truth. It was purely accidental, as is any true statement that he makes.

btw i saw "daddy's" kids on the idiot box the other nite -man they look just like him! you can really see the resemblance...spitting image and all that...:rolleyes:

btw i saw "daddy's" kids on the idiot box the other nite -man they look just like him! you can really see the resemblance...spitting image and all that...:rolleyes:

Absolutely! Nice looking mulatto kids, just as you would expect...:rolleyes:

Yes, no surprise that he probably just bought some kids. Sad that these kids think that they are blood and have to find out like this. It is one thing to tell a kid that they are adopted at a good time, in privacy, but to see it on the news is another deal, especially when it seems that their birth mother was so happy to sell them for $7M

Bill

Slimedog & MJP's puppet show was supposed to be the opening act for all the Michael Jackson tour - now we've been bumped to open for Flock of Seagulls.

Damn.

I guess that means our tour rider is no longer valid.

So much for the backstage ThighMaster, unicycle, imported Laotian beers, BB guns, Japanese Green Tea Kit Kats, Hawaii chairs, whole roasted pigs, Massive Weight Gain formula powder and Pringles.

This is going to suck.

Saw an informercial for a device that is called a "chin tightener" or something-it's a device that swivels under your chin, it's 20 bucks but you get some creme too.

The Michael Jackson tour might still go on! We're still in negotiations but hopefully MJ(P) will take Michael's place and me manning the mannequins will take the place of the dancers. And Tito Jackson (the Spanish brother) will play maracas. Hopefully this will happen-it'll be a real wing ding.

Now owning the ejaculation creme you have a real good opportunity to launch the Michael Jackson cloning program. If you're successful, the new MJ's can tour the world in just a few weeks, or even days. Please be careful and don't mess it up like the guys who cloned Ripley.

The Michael Jackson tour might still go on! We're still in negotiations but hopefully MJ(P) will take Michael's place and me manning the mannequins will take the place of the dancers. And Tito Jackson (the Spanish brother) will play maracas. Hopefully this will happen-it'll be a real wing ding.
It doesn't look good.

Tito, due to his newfound visibility, is demanding his own van. Not a big deal normally, but he wants swiveling captains chairs, bubble windows, a CB radio and a waterbed installed in it. I know some hombres who will do the customization (and throw in a tuck and roll job for free), but I don't know if Tito is really worth the two grand that's going to cost.

the answer to all of these unfortunate and unreasonable demands may be a maraca playing Tito mannequin... o.k... glad that I could help.

Sorry Guy's, but I think you may be out in the cold. Joe Jackson is "supposedly" claiming that if he gets custody of 'the kids' he's going to put them out on tour in 2010 as, The Jackson 3.:eek:

I stumbled upon this here cartoon :D:

michael_heaven.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back