Buk-Art-Exhibition planned by Polish museum - CALL for contributions! (1 Viewer)

Hey DavidK, this sounds fabulous!

I thank you a lot. Do you have access to some webspace to share them with me or should I invite you into my Dropbox?

Purple:
You're right: you already showed me. Alas, the quality of those pics won't do. Would you be able to photograph them in high resolution?
Sorry, roni - I missed this request and haven't replied until now. Unfortunately, I don't have high res capability, nor do I have a functioning scanner. Even if I did, the tipped-in nature of the art makes getting a straight-on shot impossible and I'm not willing to bend the spines and/or art pages to do so (if I even could).

Ich schick Dir ne Email
arrived (as you already know). Thank you.

the tipped-in nature of the art makes getting a straight-on shot impossible and I'm not willing to bend the spines
OF COURSE you would not spread the pages to put the pic on a scanner! I never intended to make you do such a destructive thing!
I was only thinking about opening the books to 90° in an environment that delivers good, neutral light and then take an HQ-photograph of the paintings.

btw, thanks for your kind pm. will answer right after I'm finished keeping up with forum-posts now.
You know, you're a wonderful cat and I'll never forget how you supported and support my work. You're tops!

I have some stuff to share.
That sounds beautiful. Will pm. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back