buknet comes to a theatre near you!!! (split from Vroman's thread) (1 Viewer)

the-counting-pimp.jpg

The Count from Sesame Street.

well, I decided to run a celebrity face recognition program to see who should play me (besides The Count, he's very busy...), and it came up with.....

hugh-grant.jpg

Hugh fucking Grant.

there were also a bunch of ladies they thought I looked like. among them?

penelope-cruz.jpg

Penelope Cruz. nice.

I'm leaving for a while. I'd rather no one disturbed me, thank you.

well, you charming bastard!

but I'm sure you're doing all this pretty talk just to have George Clooney play you in the movie.

No, apparently, according to your web site, it has to be one of these two:

hmm.jpg

How it failed to come up with Justine Bateman is a mystery to me, so I have to agree with chronic that the thing is busted!

George Clooney won't do mjp. We all know, who'd play mjp

grizzly%20adams.jpg
While he and I do share an undeniable rugged, captivating beauty, I don't have a beard anymore, so it would not be an accurate portrayal.

The Hollywood casting agents will fuck it all up anyway, so we're just wasting our time. I know how they think. I'll obviously be played by Brad Pitt while the rest of your supporting roles are filled in by Paul Giamatti types.

Don't blame me. This face has been a burden, what with all the jealousy and envy it inspires. Walk a mile in my shoes - not that any of you could - and you'll see. The beautiful don't have it all. The world just expects more from us.

I'll stop now, because even the little bit I have shared here is probably already making most of you very angry. I understand. Really.

OK - I don't know what in the hell I did wrong but all of my matches were women.
And I have no idea who 2 of 3 are :

Sharon Stone
Kim Smith(?)
Christy Turlington(?)

You know the software is broken when it can't recognize George Clooney's twin...

You never seen Christy?

Look her up... it's easy on the eyes.

You must be very a very beautiful man (I mean physically as well as otherwise of course).

OK - I don't know what in the hell I did wrong but all of my matches were women.
And I have no idea who 2 of 3 are :

Sharon Stone
Kim Smith(?)
Christy Turlington(?)

You know the software is broken when it can't recognize George Clooney's twin...

are you sure you're not a chick? have you checked lately?

if you discover you are in fact a lady, and you look like those 3 women, I'll be there in 20 minutes. 15, even.

I call Jennifer Tilly.

Before the implants.

Way before the implants. :(

Implants or not, Jennifer Tilly is sexy. She seems like she would be very accommodating and agreeable. At least that's what I get from the roles she plays. Most men love agreeable women and gullible is a good trait too. (enough for my fantasies)

I read an interview with Jennifer Tilly years ago and the interviewer mentioned some Hemingway manuscripts that she had just purchased for $50,000(!). A surprising detail considering her public persona which is a bit - ditzy.

Yeah, Jennifer Tilly is no ditz. She has won a couple of high-profile poker tournaments over the years.

And hooch I just checked. That whole area had a THIS PROPERTY CONDEMNED banner wrapped around it, with yellow and black nuclear fallout symbols and shit. I guess that explains why I haven't been laid since nineteen-eighty-never.

I'll try again later with a different photo, a less womanly one.

His eyes look a little too old and stoned. Who is that?
His name is Johnny van Doorn alias Johnny The SelfKicker.
Dutch poet and a free spirit. He died at the age of 46, my current age.

well, I decided to run a celebrity face recognition program to see who should play me.
Black Swan dropped pictures of me in the machine and
Dylan Thomas popped up all the time.
To me that's a compliment for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back