buknet comes to a theatre near you!!! (split from Vroman's thread) (1 Viewer)

fuck it, I'm gonna play myself. I was in Streetcar, dammit!

off, off, off off off off Broadway. north and to the right.

but I was in Streetcar, you bastards!

coors.jpg

either one of these guys will suit me fine...

finally, the attention I deserve.

I will raffle off my boa for charity.

I will grant my pity on the Honduras pygmy moles.

you're welcome. yes, you.

ooooooohhhhh. Ananda Osel!

dream role! that's the Willy Loman of buknet. you lucky bastard.

Implants or not, Jennifer Tilly is sexy. She seems like she would be very accommodating and agreeable. At least that's what I get from the roles she plays. Most men love agreeable women and gullible is a good trait too. (enough for my fantasies)

Hell yes she's sexy.
[/bisexual]

From the roles that she's played, and I must say she's a bit typecasted, that yes she appears to be accommodating and agreeable. And sometimes gullible. Like myself ;)

And she reads Hemingway.

And she plays poker. And she's damn fine at it.

The resemblance is quite staggering. Physically and not :p... I was up in the clubhouse at Saratoga a couple years ago... the gentleman in front of me, there with a group of friends himself turns around in the second or third race and says, "Are you Meg Tilly?"... my ego's been up ever since.

EDIT: Dave - I see you as Richard Dreyfuss. I don't know why. I think it has something to do with "Let it Ride"... which coincidentally also features Jennifer Tilly.

I'm not sure, I can't put my finger on it. But you've always reminded me of Dreyfuss. You're... Dreyfussy. It's certainly not a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back