• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski -- BSP New Year's Greetings + (1 Viewer)

Jason

Founding member
Last round seemed to work pretty well, so same terms: prices are negotiable; let me know what you're interested in and we'll work something out, shipping will be $4 unless you order a lot and then we'll talk...

>> NEW YEAR'S GREETINGS

Bukowski, Charles. THE SIMPLE TRUTH (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 2002) first edition, hardcover, #78/176, poems: LUNCH IN BEVERLY HILLS"”THE DRESSMAKER"”A WISE-ASS"”THE SIMPLE TRUTH"”SO YOU WANT TO BE A WRITER?. Fine. $25

Bukowski, Charles. PINK SILKS (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 2001) first edition, hardcover, #39/176, white paper dust wrapper, poems: A HAPPENING"”EULOGY"”THAT'S WHO SENT THEM"”PINK SILKS"”THE SIGNIFICANCE WAS OBSCURE"”IT IS GOOD TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE DONE"”EXACTLY RIGHT. Fine. $25

Bukowski, Charles. POPCORN IN THE DARK (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 2000) first edition, hardcover, #45/176, white paper dust wrapper, poems: DOG FIGHT OVER L.A."”A PLACE TO GO"”MY FATHER WANTED ME TO BE A MECHANICAL DRAFTSMAN BUT"”POPCORN IN THE DARK. Fine. $25

Bukowski, Charles. THE SINGER (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1999) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/2000, poems: TABBY CAT"”CARLTON WAY OFF WESTERN AVE."”I INHERIT"”BE ALONE"”THE SINGER"”ROLL THE DICE. Fine (Krumhansl #158a). $5

Bukowski, Charles. THE SINGER (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1999) first edition, hardcover, #19/176, poems: TABBY CAT"”CARLTON WAY OFF WESTERN AVE."”I INHERIT"”BE ALONE"”THE SINGER"”ROLL THE DICE. Fine (Krumhansl #158b). $25

Bukowski, Charles. TO LEAN BACK INTO IT (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1998) first edition, hardcover, #161/226, poems: PERSHING SQUARE, LOS ANGELES, 1939"”AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SUFFERS THUS?"”HURRY SLOWLY"”THE CIGARETTE OF THE SUN"”TO LEAN BACK INTO IT. Fine (Krumhansl #155b). $25

Bukowski, Charles. CONFESSION OF A COWARD (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1995) first edition, hardcover, #34/276, short story: CONFESSION OF A COWARD. Fine (Krumhansl #142b). $25

Bukowski, Charles. BETWEEN THE EARTHQUAKE, THE VOLCANO AND THE LEOPARD (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1994) first edition, hardcover, #198/200, poems: FANTE"”THE OBSERVER"”AUGUST 1993"”THIS NIGHT"”BETTING ON NOW. Fine (Krumhansl #138b). $25

Bukowski, Charles. NOW (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1992) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/2000, poem: NOW. Fine (Krumhansl #128a). $10

Bukowski, Charles. LUCK (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1987) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/1380, poem: LUCK. Fine (Krumhansl #102a). $10

Bukowski, Charles. ALONE IN A TIME OF ARMIES (Santa Barbara: Black Sparrow Press, 1985) first edition, sewn wrappers, 1/100, poem: ALONE IN A TIME OF ARMIES. Fine (Krumhansl #94a). $10

Bukowski, Charles. ONE FOR THE OLD BOY (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1984) first edition, hardcover, #24/201, signed, poem: ONE FOR THE OLD BOY. Fine (Krumhansl #86b). $150

Bukowski, Charles. SPARKS (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1983) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/1390, poem: SPARKS. Fine (Krumhansl #77a). $15

Bukowski, Charles. THE LAST GENERATION (Santa Barbara: Black Sparrow Press, 1982) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/1092, poem: THE LAST GENERATION. Fine (Krumhansl #72a). $10

Bukowski, Charles. A LOVE POEM (Santa Barbara: Black Sparrow Press, 1979) first edition, sewn wrappers, 1/900, poem: A LOVE POEM. Fine (Krumhansl #67a). $10

Bukowski, Charles. ART (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1977) first edition thus, sewn wrappers with original envelope, 1/750, poem: ART. Fine (Krumhansl #57b). $40

Bukowski, Charles and Diane Wakoski. TOUGH COMPANY, THE LAST POEM (Santa Barbara: Black Sparrow Press, 1976) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/740, poem: TOUGH COMPANY. Fine (Krumhansl #53a). $20

Bukowski, Charles. IF WE TAKE-- (n.p.: Black Sparrow Press, 1970) first edition, sewn wrappers, 1/350, poem: IF WE TAKE--. Fine (Krumhansl #31a). $40

>> EPHEMERA
Bukowski, Charles. Warm Light (Santa Rosa: BSP, 1990) bookmark. $5

>> COVERS
(uncut cover stock from Black Sparrow Press, including titles and artwork)

THE MOVIE: "BARFLY" (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1987) Fine. $15

SCREAMS FROM THE BALCONY (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1993) Fine.$15

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take that bookmark! Five bucks is a good price. Want those New Year's Greetings, but... Just dropped cash on some stuff... Ah well!

Thanks. I have three of those book marks here, two remain available. I'll cover shipping on these...

Bukowski, Charles. ALONE IN A TIME OF ARMIES (Santa Barbara: Black Sparrow Press, 1985) first edition, sewn wrappers, 1/100, poem: ALONE IN A TIME OF ARMIES. Fine (Krumhansl #94a). $10

ME ME ME! I'll take this one please.

Hi Jason,

I'll take the following:

Bukowski, Charles. PINK SILKS (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 2001) first edition, hardcover, #39/176, white paper dust wrapper, poems: A HAPPENING"”EULOGY"”THAT'S WHO SENT THEM"”PINK SILKS"”THE SIGNIFICANCE WAS OBSCURE"”IT IS GOOD TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE DONE"”EXACTLY RIGHT. Fine. $25

Bukowski, Charles. POPCORN IN THE DARK (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 2000) first edition, hardcover, #45/176, white paper dust wrapper, poems: DOG FIGHT OVER L.A."”A PLACE TO GO"”MY FATHER WANTED ME TO BE A MECHANICAL DRAFTSMAN BUT"”POPCORN IN THE DARK. Fine. $25

Bukowski, Charles. THE SINGER (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1999) first edition, hardcover, #19/176, poems: TABBY CAT"”CARLTON WAY OFF WESTERN AVE."”I INHERIT"”BE ALONE"”THE SINGER"”ROLL THE DICE. Fine (Krumhansl #158b). $25

Bukowski, Charles. TO LEAN BACK INTO IT (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1998) first edition, hardcover, #161/226, poems: PERSHING SQUARE, LOS ANGELES, 1939"”AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SUFFERS THUS?"”HURRY SLOWLY"”THE CIGARETTE OF THE SUN"”TO LEAN BACK INTO IT. Fine (Krumhansl #155b). $25

Bukowski, Charles. IF WE TAKE-- (n.p.: Black Sparrow Press, 1970) first edition, sewn wrappers, 1/350, poem: IF WE TAKE--. Fine (Krumhansl #31a). $40

Thanks so much.
-wt

Oh and since I have PayPal info... I'll take BETWEEN THE EARTHQUAKE, THE VOLCANO AND THE LEOPARD and THE SIMPLE TRUTH if you've still got the 'em. Especially since the people I've ordered Crucifix in a Deathhand still haven't sent me confirmation that they have the item...

Thanks!

Ah, no, I don't think I could stand to get out all together: it's been too much of an influence on me (and way too much fun collecting) to get up and walk away from it. I'll likely hold on to the early chapbooks and magazines from the 60s (and earlier), which is my area of interest and focus as a reader and collector. The things I'm selling are items that I've enjoyed, but feel like they should be on someone else's shelf for a while... and that being said, I'll have some more stuff to list in the next week or so...

Do you still have BETWEEN THE EARTHQUAKE... and THE SIMPLE TRUTH still? Cuz I'll totally buy those in addition to the bookmark.

Bukowski, Charles. LUCK (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1987) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/1380, poem: LUCK. Fine (Krumhansl #102a). $10

Bukowski, Charles. ONE FOR THE OLD BOY (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1984) first edition, hardcover, #24/201, signed, poem: ONE FOR THE OLD BOY. Fine (Krumhansl #86b). $150

Bukowski, Charles. ART (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1977) first edition thus, sewn wrappers with original envelope, 1/750, poem: ART. Fine (Krumhansl #57b). $40

Total from your $$$ is $209 w/shipping. Let's haggle just a bit in IM-land.

I think these are all left, Jason. Please let me know.

I won't be back to Massachusetts until next Thursday, but I can put out a Postal MO then.

Here's what I've got left from this list:

Bukowski, Charles. THE SINGER (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1999) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/2000, poems: TABBY CAT"”CARLTON WAY OFF WESTERN AVE."”I INHERIT"”BE ALONE"”THE SINGER"”ROLL THE DICE. Fine (Krumhansl #158a). $5

Bukowski, Charles. CONFESSION OF A COWARD (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1995) first edition, hardcover, #34/276, short story: CONFESSION OF A COWARD. Fine (Krumhansl #142b). $25

Bukowski, Charles. NOW (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1992) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/2000, poem: NOW. Fine (Krumhansl #128a). $10

Bukowski, Charles. SPARKS (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1983) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/1390, poem: SPARKS. Fine (Krumhansl #77a). $15

Bukowski, Charles. THE LAST GENERATION (Santa Barbara: Black Sparrow Press, 1982) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/1092, poem: THE LAST GENERATION. Fine (Krumhansl #72a). $10

Bukowski, Charles. A LOVE POEM (Santa Barbara: Black Sparrow Press, 1979) first edition, sewn wrappers, 1/900, poem: A LOVE POEM. Fine (Krumhansl #67a). $10

Bukowski, Charles and Diane Wakoski. TOUGH COMPANY, THE LAST POEM (Santa Barbara: Black Sparrow Press, 1976) first edition, stapled wrappers, 1/740, poem: TOUGH COMPANY. Fine (Krumhansl #53a). $20

>> COVERS
(uncut cover stock from Black Sparrow Press, including titles and artwork)

THE MOVIE: "BARFLY" (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1987) Fine. $15

SCREAMS FROM THE BALCONY (Santa Rosa: Black Sparrow Press, 1993) Fine.$15

I'll pack and ship orders tomorrow.

Hi Father,
This was the uncut cover for Barfly wraps. They look cool with the crop marks and all....

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back