Bukowski In Pictures, Howard Sounes (PICTURES WITHDRAWN) (1 Viewer)

You know, I bought this book. I mean it's classic. Look at some of these beauties:

SounesWithdrawn.jpg

Really fantastic. I whole heartedly recommend buying this book, and I do so without any reservations what-so-ever.

Really fantastic. I whole heartedly recommend buying this book, and I do so without any reservations what-so-ever.

We all do.
And hopefully Mr. Sounes has realized that meanwhile.

(ps: the one above would make a good argument for hindi's purposes, wouldn't it?)

Yes, yes, yes, this book is GREAT. And would you believe I found it USED in a Frisco bookstore for $8.50...in perfect condition? Who the hell would sell it for a few meager store credits or measly dollars?! A real asshole, that's who. I'd like to thank that asshole.

Hi,
I thought that the book was crap. Montfort's photos were not included at all. It would be like paying for a seven course meal and only getting the sorbet.

Bill

Yes, yes, yes, this book is GREAT. And would you believe I found it USED in a Frisco bookstore for $8.50...in perfect condition? Who the hell would sell it for a few meager store credits or measly dollars?! A real asshole, that's who. I'd like to thank that asshole.

Richard;
Not an asshole, but someone who had taste and no longer wanted that tainted piece of crap around anymore. You can see all of those photos all over the internet for free. Your welcome.

Just got a copy of this 2nd hand at about the 4th or 5th attempt. For some reason sellers kept saying they had it only to then turn around and say they didn't when they checked. Strange. I was beginning to think there was some conspiracy at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back