Bukowski Reloaded - Live in Hamburg 1978/2015 (2 Viewers)

[ - maybe not too appropriate to post this upcoming Germany-based event in an international forum, but then: LA-events regarding Bukowski are advertised here too, even though most members don't live near LA. - ]

Many of us here have seen parts of Bukowski's reading 1978 in Hamburg, Germany, on youtube, all taken from a TV-documentary with the poems overdubbed by a German translator from the off.

Now, for the very first time, you'll be able to see the WHOLE reading in its entirety and without the annoying translator's voice! (at least you will be, if you, by any chance, live near Germany)

On Saturday, August 15, 2015, right at the Markthalle in Hamburg, which was the original joint of the now historic event (the live-reading itself), at 8:00pm, the Charles-Bukowski-Society will publicly show this video of Bukowski's only reading outside America - for the FIRST time in full length!
It's a world-premiere indeed!

just yesterday I made a little trailer for the event:

And that's not All of it!
Not even close!

In the afternoon of that day, the Bukowski-Society will have two VERY SPECIAL guests in Hamburg talking about Bukowski and their work:

- DAVID CALONNE
and
- ABEL DEBRITTO

Yeah, babies, you got that right:
Abel and David will be on the spot giving addresses.
So, whoever of you is able to make it at all:
Never miss this once-in-a-lifetime-chance, will ya? Nope for sure! ("miss" that is)

_Plakat_m_mid.jpg

Last edited:
A few questions...

Is this a real venue or the basement of some dude still living with their mom?

If basement, is mom still fuckable?

If we are in the middle of a really hot Dungeons & Dragons session, can we just delay on the Bukowski stuff?

Are pajamas required or can I expose my above average (for Germany) speciman for all to ponder?

Can someone assure my wife that this isn't the same old Brokeback Mountain thing all over again?

Looking forward to it to getting to know you all that much better...

Mike

That's great! Must be worth something. Would love to get hold of a copy of the DVD if it ever becomes commercially available.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back