charles bukowski t-shirt (1 Viewer)

Last year I bought a T-shirt Bukowski on the internet, but when she arrived, was tight. I dropped it in the wardrobe. Today I put it again, and it went :)

001.jpg

i'm pretty surprised that milestogogreg never returned to the forum. when your first post is an ad for your t-shirt, and your second post contains a protest that you actually are very serious about posting on the forum AND a 20% coupon code for said t-shirt, you're almost always a buk.net forum diehard.

new member here. i've found out that you can purchase alot of different bukowski clothing online, i felt like ordering a t-shirt for some reason. i was halfway through the ordering process but stopped and thought for a second and went - nah - and closed the browser window.
I HAVE A BUKOWSKI TEE. I'VE HAD ONE PERSON NOTICE IT IN 7 YEARS. AT JAZZ FEST IN NOLA. SOME POSTERS CLAIM THAT PEOPLE WHO WEAR BUK TEES ARE CELEBRATING DRUNKENNESS OR LEWDNESS OR WHATEVER. FUCK THAT. I KNOW ME SOME BUKOWSKI. I LOVE THE MAN'S WORK. WHYEVER SOMBODY ROCKS THE BUK APPAREL, THAT'S UP TO THEM. I'M GETTING ME ANOTHER ONE, THIS TIME IN GREEN.

I HAVE A BUKOWSKI TEE. I'VE HAD ONE PERSON NOTICE IT IN 7 YEARS. AT JAZZ FEST IN NOLA. SOME POSTERS CLAIM THAT PEOPLE WHO WEAR BUK TEES ARE CELEBRATING DRUNKENNESS OR LEWDNESS OR WHATEVER. FUCK THAT. I KNOW ME SOME BUKOWSKI. I LOVE THE MAN'S WORK. WHYEVER SOMBODY ROCKS THE BUK APPAREL, THAT'S UP TO THEM. I'M GETTING ME ANOTHER ONE, THIS TIME IN GREEN.
I don't know why but I LOVE this post. :D

I actually have one of those, without the quotes and mine is missing COCKTAILS too. I contacted plasteredpoets via ebay and asked if they could print a custom one for me without all the text. At that time, they were happy to oblige. Worth a try.

Edit: they joined this forum when they started selling on Ebay, but they haven't been active for a long time.

He's also wearing one during the 1992 home video reading that features in the extras of the Australian Born Into This. But that ones one of his drawings rather than a photo (at least it looks like his drawings)
Hi- Thanks for this - I'm watching the documentary Bukowski BORN INTO THIS - right now an extra which is that 1992 home video and was curious about the t-shirt he was wearing. I saw your quote but when I looked again at the film again I could see it was a different quote. I could pick out enough words to look it up and found this:
Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live. (not my problem!)

It's lead. "...what truly horrible lives they must lead." Not "live."

Thank you for playing. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back