happy birthday MJP (2 Viewers)

Happy Birthday, mjp! Have a fantastic day.

HappyBirthday-Marilyn.MJP,2014.jpg

[ ]

That was a cheap joke.

O, you give it a likey?? I'll put it back for you then.

Michael.jpg

Last edited:
No, I don't hate likeys. Though I'll admit that when I first came across them I thought they were kind of dumb. But now if I'm on a forum that doesn't have a "like" function I feel ripped off.

Since w're using the like button on buknet I notice that people got lazy. Less inspired to respond.
I find the feature so impersonal. I can't help it. Move on.

[...] on buknet I notice that people got lazy. Less inspired to respond.[...]
sometimes there's nothing more to respond than a 'like'.
It IS a statement.

in many cases, replies that only want to confirm and say 'yes', tend to become novels, which is annoying.
thank G*D for the 'like'-button!

Feel free to like this.

This is the first time I realize, that mjp's birthday is the same day as my last girlfriend's, which I forgot this year as well as his'.
Too bad.

Oh, and happy birthday btw.

Stop wasting the server space like it was toilet paper. Stop posting photos greater than 80 pixels. Stop acting like a teenage boy jerking off on social media. Stop waking up in the morning wishing you had not posted that... even though you can't remember exactly what "that" was. Let's keep it to compliments. Let's blow out the candles of the steady six inches.
20200214_211157.jpg

Happy very belated birthday! For some reason or another every time I sit down to type I think of the Laura Petrie poem. Thankful for this forum where I continue to read new stuff and learn new things every week. You da man. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back