Hello (and then we started talking about IN-N-OUT burgers...) (1 Viewer)

attachment.php

mjp's cover model for "brainless twat lemmings FTW!"

And they'll substitute a handful of those big, crunchy lettuce leaves for the bun if you order your burger "protein style." A double-double protein style is a marvel to chomp.

inout_protein.jpg

Yes.

There's a place in Costa Mesa called,"E-Z Burger Take Out" that tries to copy In-N-Out Burger, and they have the look but no quality or taste.

White Castle hamburgers are being used to block the oil spill in the gulf.

and all my vegetarian friends(all 2 of them) always order the grilled cheese, which they tell me is everything sans the meat? What a waste...

grilledcheese.jpg

We don't have In-N-Out here. Damn!
Those two last pictures really make me want to try.
Mc and King are boring after a while, can In-N-Out and White Castle please cross the Atlantic?
There'd be plenty of customers.

Are In-N-Out strictly confined to California? Or can they be found in bordering states? Guess I could google the info but tire of that route sometimes. Certainly none exist in the Midwest. White Castle joints are everywhere here.

Never had in and out anywhere but CA. but according to wikipedia they are also in Arizona, Nevada and Utah.

Where you'll also find this interesting fact: There are currently 240 locations (as of November 2009) with no location more than one day's drive from the Baldwin Park, Ca distribution center.

ayyy and though I have $24.00 left in my pocket, till next Friday, I think I may now head to in and out! Shit!

Thanks, nervas, for the info. Use to buy vintage paperbacks from an ebay seller located in Portland, Oregon and recall from his me page he was big-time in to collecting In-N-Out paraphernalia.

Are In-N-Out strictly confined to California? Or can they be found in bordering states? Guess I could google the info but tire of that route sometimes. Certainly none exist in the Midwest. White Castle joints are everywhere here.

This link says it all.

Nothing more than a one day drive from their Baldwin Park distribution center.

I use to deal with them directly but back in the early 80s. They are a top notch company that owns all of their locations.

They use to have bumper stickers to put on your car and people use to cut them like this:

2285735901_0a83346b9d.png

The real bumper sticker on top and the customized sticker below. In the day there were thousands of cars with the customized versions.

OK - wish I could defend White Castle burgers as anything other than Drive-Up Homicide.

There's a reason that the famous "Law and Order" episode used WC-like burgers to make a suspect shit out a diamond. Well-done, detectives....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back