• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Me sell book, you buy book, world continue turn (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
Okay, there's this book called alternative man, and I wrote it about 18 years ago, and it came out and then disappeared. But I have finally tracked down some fresh-out-of-the-box copies of the book. [STRIKE]You can read the engrossing, edge of your seat, thrilling story of the book here[/STRIKE].

Or you can go straight to the consumer-friendly PayPal link on this page and click until you are satisfied. [STRIKE]alternative man is the second item on the page.[/STRIKE]

All the cool kids are buying them. . .

2566940154_1af6eee6b7_o.jpg

christ, you're a handsome bastard.
except for the hands. surgery might be required.

o, I bought the book also.
picture of my hands to follow.

and Bill, that was pretty funny.

A) You can't order a broad from the smog.net site. Yet.

B) The relative handsomeness or unhandsomeness of Father Luke's hands should not be a topic of conversation in a family forum such as this.

C) Roni, for you it's the regular shipping price, which, in the interest of full disclosure, is $2. Any other Euro-trash tries to order, I will charge them €25, cash. That's like $500 US.

D) The book smells great.

E) I am a handful of sales away from buying that villa in Mallorca and paying for the next tank of gas. Wish me luck!

How do I acquire a copy-you send to Canada right eh?
Let me know the shipping cost and I'll mail you a cheque for the kaboodle...I'm keeping the kit

got mine today.
also got my yearly haircut today. I'm sure the 2 things are somehow related.
I'll consult my rune stones.
o, and I'll also read the book. just flipped through it and it looks good. just like my haircut.

C) Roni, for you it's the regular shipping price, which, in the interest of full disclosure, is $2. Any other Euro-trash tries to order, I will charge them €25, cash. That's like $500 US.
Oh, by the way, the actual shipping price if you are not in the U.S. or Canada is not €25, but rather $5.99. If you want to send €25 though, feel free. I will spend it on plastic Eiffel tower models that I will distribute on skid row.

Thanks to our friends at the U.S. Postal Service it actually costs me more than $5.99 to send a small book overseas, and I pay for the ultra-deluxe rigid mailer and the hours of standing in line at the post office waiting behind an army of clueless assholes with five ton boxes that aren't even taped shut filling out all the paperwork to send them to Prague, Oaxaca and Minsk.

Thanks to our friends at the U.S. Postal Service it actually costs me more than $5.99 to send a small book overseas, and I pay for the ultra-deluxe rigid mailer and the hours of standing in line at the post office waiting behind an army of clueless assholes with five ton boxes that aren't even taped shut filling out all the paperwork to send them to Prague, Oaxaca and Minsk.

sorry to hear that.
the fucking PO is the same here.
too bad we Need them.

is it of help, when i add to my payment for the shipping cost?

is it of help, when i add to my payment for the shipping cost?
Of course, Roni! But again, for you, U.S. shipping is fine.

I actually set up different links for non-U.S. orders, but any forum regular can use the U.S. links and pay less postage, wherever you are. Just let me know who you are when you order.

And that concludes today's infomercial.

As long as I don't have to ride there on a $75 bus trip... ;)

For sure man. Bad luck when you were in town, but I won't let it happen again.

you wouldn't believe what he charges Canadians.
suffice it to say that 2 days ago I had testicles, today I have none.
thank goodness the book is excellent, otherwise I'd lament the loss of my testicles.

seriously, it's a good book. the short stories are excellent.

I wonder what he wants with Canadian testicles?

oh well. I'm done having kids anyway...

I take offense to that.

My boxes are only FOUR tons apiece, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back